News Ticker >
[ September 20, 2018 ]

VICTORY in Free Speech Case: Court directs WMATA to respond to AFDI’s petition for rehearing

[ September 20, 2018 ]

UK: Muslim driver speeds into clubbers on dance floor

[ September 20, 2018 ]

Twitter promotes Islamic vaginal mutilation (FGM) while banning conservatives: ‘My daughters were circumcised, they’re growing...

[ September 20, 2018 ]

Putin Softens Russian Blame of Israel for Downing of Military Plane Off Syrian Coast

[ September 20, 2018 ]

Sharia France: Politician Marine Le Pen ordered to undergo psychiatric tests for posting anti-ISIS tweet

[ September 20, 2018 ]

‘Emotional And Physical Abuse’: Muslim Brotherhood DNC Chair Ellison Accuser Posts Doctor’s Report Naming Him...

[ September 20, 2018 ]

Trump Boosts Christian Share of Refugees Up To 71 Percent

[ September 20, 2018 ]

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Classmate Deletes Claim That Everyone Knew of Alleged Misconduct

[ September 20, 2018 ]

FBI, DOJ to Defy Trump Order; Redactions Planned As Top ‘Deep State’ Dems Demand Insubordination

[ September 19, 2018 ]

The selective outrage of fake feminist Senator Diane Feinstein

Australians told to lock their doors as migrants rampage, police make no arrests

295

More than 100 migrant teens in Sudan gathered “for war,” and instead of stopping them, police told resident of the area to “stay inside and lock their doors.” If police and other Australian authorities continue to act this way, what future will Australia have? How can any society survive, much less thrive, when those who have vowed to protect and defend it abdicate that responsibility for fear of being called “racist” and “islamophobic”? How has this madness come upon so many authorities in so many different countries?

“‘I’ll Raid You, White Trash’: Australians Told to Lock Doors as Africans Rampage in Melbourne,” by Virginia Hale, Breitbart, August 10, 2018 (thanks to Arlene):

Police in Melbourne have been slammed for making no arrests after residents of the city’s north-west suburbs were terrorised by gangs of African youths who bragged “police can’t touch us” and branded frightened families “racist”.

Despite its sending dozens of armed officers in riot gear to Taylors Hill as more than 100 teenagers gathered “for war”, and telling residents to “stay inside and lock their doors” as rival gangs ran amok, police claimed there had been “no threat to community safety”.

According to The Age, there was a heavy police presence at the scene for several hours, including cavalry officers and a helicopter, with traffic diverted away from the area as gangs hurled rocks at authorities and law enforcement vehicles, smashing the window of a patrol car.

Local media heard police had said the youths had gathered “for war” as they told people to stay inside their homes, with one resident telling reporters: “They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an 11-year-old and they’re scared.”

Another Taylors Hill local described youths threatening his family, asking “what are you looking at, you white trash” before warning him not to be shocked if they decided to “raid” his home, and he added that the group seemed completely unafraid of police in the area.

A recurring theme in locals’ testimony was the desire to feel safe in their own homes amidst rising African violence in Melbourne. “I thought this isn’t right. I should be able to come out here and feel safe,” said one resident, who told 9NEWS she was branded a “racist” by female troublemakers on her property she tried to confront during the chaos.

“They were everywhere, I don’t know if I’m over exaggerating but it looked like hundreds,” resident Maree Delaney said, recalling she was “scared they were going to start smashing cars, breaking doors down, everything.

“Other than a security door, there is nothing we can do. We don’t want to build brick walls, we’re Australians, we don’t want to live like that,” she said, adding: “You just think, how am I going to defend myself?”

A couple with a number of small children at home, who bought the land and built the house in 2007, said the once peaceful area had seen increasing trouble in the past two years.

“We’ve been here nine years and this is the worst yet… You build a nice house in a nice area… you don’t want to start seeing things like that, where is it coming from?” the husband said.

Speaking to The Age through a window in his glass front door, he said safety concerns have spurred the family to consider moving elsewhere.

“That’s the reason we have roller shutters now. I’m not opening the door. I was told by police to get inside before,” he said.

Residents are so desperate that people have begun stockpiling weapons with which they could defend their families from similar incidents in the future, 9NEWS heard from one man, who said “What do we do? Bolt all our doors?” as he predicted: “One day somebody’s going to get hurt and it’s not going to be good.”

Speaking to ABC Melbourne, Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton said the youths were ‘north south’ rivals who had gathered for a brawl over girlfriends, which had been arranged in a Facebook post.

‘It was kids from our Australian Sudanese [community] coming from the southern suburbs to meet up with kids from the northern suburbs to have a bit of clash there… about girlfriends or something like that,’ he said.

“They are groups of kids coming together. You can call them gangs … But if you think of them as gangs it’s not the way we tend to respond to them as they don’t have the traditional thing that we think groups have,” said Ashton, adding: “These are groups that use social media.”

Federal Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton, who has previously highlighted problems with African gang violence in Melbourne, blasted Victoria’s left-wing authorities for downplaying the issue….

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest