I have written extensively on the disturbing gubernatorial race in Michigan. Abdul El-Sayed, first-ever Muslim candidate for Governor, has widespread support where you would expect, the pro-jihad left, but also among many on the right. When a critical word is written about Sayed, many quixotic colleagues on the right admonish us, warn us and tell us to be silent. For all those fantasists who have been promoting Michigan gubernatorial candidate Abdul el-Sayed as some second coming, “the moderate!,” his associations, dissembling and deceptions paint a far different picture of who he really is.
Michigan gubernatorial candidate Abdul El-Sayed was recently a special guest speaker at a fund raiser for a Nation of Islam (NOI)-affiliated mosque. He has campaigned with Linda “Sharia” Sarsour and radical communist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at his side, soliciting support from jihad terrorists. Sayed runs as a “doctor,” but has never practiced medicine. There’s more….
- Antisemetic Hatemonger Linda Sarsour Urges World Trade Center Bomber Co-Conspirator to Support Terror-Tied Muslim Candidate for Michigan
- “Moderate” Muslim Gubernatorial Candidate Abdul el-Sayed Campaigns with Vile Anti-Semites, Terror Supporters and Farrakhan Followers
- ]Michigan Gubernatorial Candidate Patrick Colbeck attacked for concerns about Muslim Brotherhood
- Michigan Muslim candidate for Governor El-Sayed touts his doctor credentials — but he never practiced medicine
- VIDEO: Michigan: First-ever Muslim candidate for Governor comes unhinged over question about Sharia (VIDEO)
- Antisemetic Hatemonger Linda Sarsour Urges World Trade Center Bomber Co-Conspirator to Support Terror-Tied Muslim Candidate for Michigan Governor Abdul El-Sayed
Imam Siraj Wahhaj:
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
- Named as a possible co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing
- Invited Omar Abdel-Rahman, leader of a terrorist organization known as the Islamic Group, to address his congregation several times
- Advocates the replacement of the U.S. government with an Islamic Caliphate
- Supports violent Islamic jihad
Michigan Candidate for Governor Linked to Nation of Islam
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.