And a million more migrants en-route. And anyone that opposes these invaders is publicly smeared, mocked, and libeled. Here a German newspaper gives women “tips” to avoid rape when visiting the cemetery. They suggest saying “Nein!” Loudly, but remaining in the formal “Sie” form of address. Going with a friend. Dialing 110. Paying close attention to the mode of escape of the suspect, as well as the direction….
Google translate from Hanauer:
Sexual offense on main cemetery: How to behave properly
On Saturday, a woman was sexually harassed in Hanau main cemetery in Hanau. We asked the police what tips they can give to women to protect themselves from such crimes.
Article from 09. July 2018 :
Speak loud and clear the NO. Stay in the courtesy form: “Do not do that! What comes to your mind to harass me here (sexually)? “This is where other graveyard visitors will be aware of you.
- Ask other graveyard visitors for help! Example: “Hello you in the red sweater, I am being harassed right here (sexually). Please help me! Call the police!”
- If possible, immediately call the police themselves via Emergency Call 110 or ask other graveyard visitors to assist you.
- Memorize so many personal characteristics and clothing pieces of the offender, in order to support the police with the search and investigation.
- Avoid the confrontation with the culprit! Do not put yourself in danger! (You never know in what condition the offender is and how aggressive he can become!)
- If possible, the cemetery visit can be accompanied by another relative or a friend.
- Be especially alert when unknown persons approach you!
- Remember, if possible, escape direction and escape vehicle (bicycle?)
If you still have become a victim, the following applies:
- Silence only helps the culprit!
- Refund your complaint! Only then can the offender be punished and further victims protected.
A professional approach to victims of sexual offenses requires empathy and sensitivity. Victims are entitled to professional help in such situations.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.