News Ticker >
[ May 22, 2019 ]

Muslim Lawmakers Host Ramadan Feast For the First Time Ever at U.S. Capital

[ May 22, 2019 ]

Terror-Tied CAIR Demands L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Apologize for Supporting Jerusalem Embassy

[ May 22, 2019 ]

American Taliban Abu Sulayman (John Walker Lindh), who fought and killed US soldiers, set to...

[ May 22, 2019 ]

FBI may be forced to turn over charts they have on “statutory violations” that were...

[ May 22, 2019 ]

Cannes Movie Poster Features First Lady Carrying Donald Trump’s Severed Head

[ May 22, 2019 ]

FBI and DOJ Brass Had Exculpatory Evidence to Absolve Trump Campaign and Withheld It from...

[ May 21, 2019 ]

WATCH Muslim singer: ‘On Judgment Day, we will all kill Jews’

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Crimes, deaths, and attacks during Ramadan 2019 – updated daily

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Terror-tied CAIR wants college board president fired for “racist” Facebook posts

[ May 21, 2019 ]

Muslim Shoot-Out at Islamic Society of Tampa Bay Parking Lot During Ramadan event leaves one...

Canada: “Mentally ill” Muslim returned to community, found “not criminally responsible” for STABBING three soldiers in army recruiting centre, “ALLAH told me to do it”

101

Why has the mentally ill community (like the “Asians”) been forced to carry the responsibility for jihad terror?

This savage said at the scene “Allah told me to do this. Allah told me to come here and kill people.” He is allowed to return to his community. Sickening.

Previously: Canadian Muslim Stabs Two at Military Centre, “ALLAH told him to”

MANDEL: Mentally ill stabber in army recruiting centre attack to be allowed into community

It appears the last mentally ill “lone wolf” who went on a 2016 rampage in Toronto will be free in no time.

By Michele Mandel, Toronto Star, July 26, 2018:

In a shocking decision, Ayanle Hassan Ali — a man with schizophrenia found not criminally responsible for the attempted murder of three soldiers at the Canadian Forces recruiting centre in North York — has already been cleared to leave the secure unit of his Hamilton hospital this year on passes into the community, including forays that aren’t even directly supervised.

This follows Ali’s first hearing before the Ontario Review Board earlier this month after a court found him NCR due to his mental disorder, but acquitted him on terrorism charges. The federal Crown is currently appealing that decision, still arguing that a “lone wolf” falls under Canada’s anti-terror laws.

According to the recently released disposition, Ali has been ordered detained in the secure forensic unit at St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton for treatment and rehabilitation. In the upcoming year, the person in charge “may permit” Ali to enter the community in “southern Ontario” while accompanied by staff or someone approved by the hospital.

 

More worrying is the last condition available for Ali if the hospital agrees:  to enter the “community of Hamilton, within a 2 km. radius of St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton-West 5th Campus, for education purposes only, indirectly supervised.”

“Indirectly supervised?” How is that Ali is already being fast-tracked to freedom after only his very first ORB hearing? On the heels of the conditional discharge of cop killer Richard Kachkar, is it any wonder that many have little confidence in a system that is so quick to release people deemed dangerous to society?

The reasons for the board’s decision on Ali will be released in a week or so, according to an ORB spokesman.

The ORB’s mandate is to impose the least onerous conditions while maintaining public safety. But are we to feel secure that they’re already willing to allow him into the community just two years after this very sick man could have killed three soldiers?

On Mar. 14, 2016, Ali forced his way into the Yonge St. recruiting centre intent on becoming a jihadi martyr.

 

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest