News Ticker >
[ December 12, 2019 ]

Jihad-Rep Tlaib Deletes Embarrassing Tweet About Jersey City Shooting

[ December 12, 2019 ]

WATCH: Ex-Labour Activist Reveals Depravity of Corbyn’s Party

[ December 12, 2019 ]

Israel heads for unprecedented third election in a year

[ December 12, 2019 ]

Will the UK Vote for a Hitlerian?

[ December 12, 2019 ]

President Trump Celebrates Hanukkah, Denounces Antisemitic Attack in New Jersey

[ December 12, 2019 ]

Denmark: 20 Muslims Arrested in Foiled Jihad-Terror Plot

[ December 12, 2019 ]

‘Daily Princetonian’: Student Government Candidate Not Eligible Due to Israel Defense Service

[ December 12, 2019 ]

Trump signs executive order targeting campus anti-Semitism during Hanukkah reception at White House

[ December 11, 2019 ]

Islamic Terror in Africa: Jihadis Slaughter 70 Soldiers in Ambush in Niger

[ December 11, 2019 ]

DoJ Inspector Horowitz: FBI Created ‘Fraudulent Evidence’ In Investigation, Implies ‘Illegal Surveillance’

UK: Muslim Fake “Child Refugee” Gets Just Three and a Half Years for Violent Rape of 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl

48

This ridiculously light sentence shows that the British authorities are still not serious about cracking down on Muslim rape gangs. No doubt they are still frightened of charges of “islamophobia.” They did nothing when their young girls, the future of their nation, were being abused and having their lives destroyed by Muslim rapists. One of the victims did a comprehensive interview with me here and here. She had over 100 names of rapists and traffickers, but the police “didn’t have time” to take all the names.And today, they still do nothing, even after massive international publicity. But they did ban me from visiting the UK, because my presence would be “not conducive to the public good.”

“UK: Fake ‘Child Refugee’ Gets Weak Sentence for Violent Rape of 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl,” by Virginia Hale, Breitbart, June 2, 2018:

An Egyptian adult who broke into Britain and claimed to be a Syrian child has been jailed for just three and a half years for the “severe and prolonged” rape of a vulnerable schoolgirl.

At Brighton Crown Court, Karam Majdi, who now claims to be 19, was told he would be deported after serving half of a seven-year sentence in a young offenders unit — although the Home Office has a poor track record on following through with deportation orders.

After entering the UK illegally in 2016, Majdi claimed to have fled fighting in Aleppo. But, following a language assessment, authorities believe the man lied about being Syrian and that he actually hails from Egypt, the Daily Mail reports.

Although his asylum claim was rejected by the Home Office, Majdi was offered “wonderful” services and assistance at British taxpayers’ expense, the court heard at sentencing.

During a five-day trial, he was found guilty of raping a 14-year-old girl he met online through social media, where he used the pseudonym “Mano Love”.

The victim had met Majdi in person twice before the attack, which took place at a chance meeting between the pair when the schoolgirl went to visit a friend at a youth hostel.

The prosecution said that a group of four people including Majdi and the girl were watching a film after taking drugs, when the defendant “started to touch her”.

“She said she didn’t want to do this,” said prosecutor Henrietta Paget.

“She told him to stop and he forced himself on top of her.

“She told police she lay there feeling weak and later took pictures of the bruises on her legs and hips,” Paget told the court….

Sentencing, Judge Shani Barnes said Majdi had been given ample help from social workers and public services in Britain to “assist [him] into developing into a fully functioning, law-abiding member of the community”.

“Whatever you went through as a young man in your own country, you were offered a wonderful service.”

But despite this, the teenager continued to neglect to follow “the simplest rules of courtesy and behaviour” while living in Britain, the court heard….

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest