Accidentally? Color me skeptical. The Democrats are criminal, treasonous and sleazy. They gave this jihadi unfettered access to national security secrets. He then transferred the data to Pakistan. And the most powerful democrats continue to protect jihad-treason.
The Democrat leadership collusion with Muslim spies is the biggest story of treason and espionage in the recent memory. As the scandal widens and worsens, the media goes to extraordinary lengths not to cover it. Hellbent to destroy President Trump, they toil in Soviet fictions and titillating porn stories.
House investigators found the House server was being used for nefarious purposes and the alleged Muslim spies were removing information and sending it for foreign actors.
The aides named are Imran Awan, his wife Hina Alvi, his brothers Abid and Jamal, and his friend Rao Abbas, Pakistani-born aides. Now we hear the father of Muslim spy ring Imran Awan transferred a USB drive to a Pakistani senator and former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency.
Capitol Police Accidentally Gave Evidence To House Hacking Suspect’s Defense Attorney
By Luke Rosiak on May 24, 2018:
- The House IG said Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to data, but prosecutors haven’t charged them
- Democrats appear to want to keep the case out of court; a trial could expose their reckless IT practices
- Capitol Police didn’t make arrests despite numerous red flags and then ‘inadvertently’ gave evidence to defense attorneys that was supposed to go to prosecutors
- Prosecutors appear to be sharing info with someone on Capitol Hill who is leaking details to the hacking suspect’s lawyer
The Capitol Police turned over a trove of evidence in the alleged Imran Awan House cyberbreach and theft case to the defense attorneys when they were supposed to deliver it to prosecutors instead, according to court documents and a source.
And hours after The Daily Caller News Foundation asked prosecutors about the disclosure, Awan’s lawyer said he had learned of the forthcoming story from a source on Capitol Hill. TheDCNF had not told anyone other than prosecutors about it.
“The cop came to [Awan’s defense attorney] Chris Gowen’s office with a stack of papers … Then he came back and said, ‘I thought you guys were the other party.’ He was very, very angry. But Gowen made copies,” the source, who’s familiar with The Awans, told TheDCNF.
Awan, three relatives and a friend ran IT for one in five House Democrats and could read all their emails and files until they were banned on Feb. 2, 2017, for “numerous violations of House security policies.” The violations alleged by the House Office of Inspector General include logging into the House Democratic Caucus server thousands of times without authorization. This allegedly occurred during the same period in 2016 the DNC was hacked.
Prosecutor Michael Marando alluded to the disclosure of evidence in court on Oct. 6, 2017.
Read the rest here.
- Witness: Muslim Democrat IT Aide Awan Wiretapped Her, Then Bank Account She Controlled Was Drained
- Family member of Muslim Democrat IT aides gets $45,000 payout after hiring attorney specializing in money laundering cases
- VIDEO: Democrat Muslim IT Spy Ring Sent Sensitive Intel to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
- Democrat Muslim IT Spy Scandal Spreads to Pelosi and Clinton
- U.S. Attorney Overseeing Imran Awan’s Investigation Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Brother
- House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — and Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared
- House IT Aides Fear Suspects in Data Breach are Blackmailing Members
- House Conservatives Demand Investigation of MUSLIM SPY RING Who Stole Classified Info from Democratic Members on House Intel, Foreign Affairs Committee Servers/Networks
- Blackmail? Wasserman Schultz planned to pay Muslim IT spy even while he lived in Pakistan
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.