“The prosecutor described how nothing was done by police until years later when the victim rang the television studio.”
So many among the British police and British authorities are sick. All they care about is appeasing their Muslim population, and avoiding being called “racist” and “islamophobic.” They don’t care how many of the lives of their own girls are destroyed. They are destroying their own nation’s future. A nation that sacrifices its girls has no future.
“Teenage girl ‘raped by a gang of Asian men during two-year ordeal was finally treated as a victim when her boyfriend phoned TV news studio after she saw report on Rotherham abuse scandal,'” by Abe Hawken, Mailonline, February 27, 2018:
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
A 16-year-old girl was raped by a gang of Asian men who were finally arrested when her partner phoned a TV news studio after she watched a report on sex abuse, a court heard today.
The girl, who was allegedly abused over a two-year period, asked her partner to call the BBC Look North studio in Yorkshire after viewing their piece which related to the Rotherham sex abuse scandal.
She was a resident of a care home after having a turbulent upbringing when the alleged sexual abuse started, Bradford Crown Court was told.
A jury was told that the girl later ran away from the home with a friend and a bottle of vodka and the pair headed towards the city centre.
The prosecution allege one of the men approached two girls in a car and offered to take them to buy a lighter in 2008, just months after they had both been placed into the care home.
In the months that followed, the girls were subjected to a range of sexual abuse at the hands of the ten men through a variety of different methods ‘to satisfy their sexual desires’, the court was told.
The men subsequently arrested deny a total of 25 charges including rape and sexual assault against the same alleged victim over the period of July 2009 to July 2011.
One of the group, Basharat Khaliq, 37, also allegedly raped a friend of the main victim, who the whole gang are accused of sexually abusing….
One of the charges of rape against him refers to a situation where the girl, who would call the defendant ‘Bash’, was allegedly raped in the front seat of a car.
The court heard how workers at the care home – where both girls lived – had concerns about where they were when they would repeatedly run away – but because it was not a restrictive unit they had no power to stop the teens.
Both girls who had been approached by Khaliq in 2008 were allegedly left on Baildon Moor by the defendant in 2009.
The prosecution said ‘a male was contacted by [the victim] who collected her’. This defendant was Saeed Akhtar, known as ‘Sid’, the prosecution allege.
The property in which much of the abuse is alleged to have taken place is the house in which he lived.
The court was told the second victim was passed between men and repeatedly told she was in a relationship with them in order to cover the abuse.
The prosecutor said the girl was ‘cynically manipulated’ by the defendants, who each visited the house during ‘parties’ which involved drugs and alcohol.
On one occasion, the prosecutor detailed how the victim had taken 22 lines of cocaine in a single night and once addicted to the drug ‘was easy to control’….
The original operation investigated sexual exploitation in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
She said: ‘When girls or suspects were found police were given the task of finding them. On July 13 [the victim’s] phone number cropped up.
‘Her phone number was found on a piece of paper and police contacted her.
‘[The victim] could not give relevant information to the operation; however, she explained her own experience of growing up.
‘She told them she had been given alcohol and drugs and had become an addict. She said she was pleased to see they were investigating.’
The prosecutor described how nothing was done by police until years later when the victim rang the television studio.
She said: ‘By then there was much more coverage of Rotherham. [The victim] had watched and seen news reports knowing what had happened to her.
‘Frustrated at the lack of coverage… her partner contacted Look North, telling them the abuse was ‘much wider than Rotherham’.’…
Khaliq, 37, of Bradford, denies one charge of assault by penetration against the first alleged victim and five charges of rape against a second woman.
Saeed Akhtar, 54, of Bradford, denies two charges of causing or inciting child prostitution and one charge of rape.
Naveed Akhtar, 42, and Izar Hussain, 31, both of Bradford, deny three charges of rape, with Hussain also denying an additional allegation of attempted rape.
Mohammed Usman, 30, of Bradford, and Kieran Harris, 27, of Dewsbury, both pleaded not guilty to two charges of rape.
Yasar Majid, 36, of Milton Keynes, denies a single charge of rape, and Fahim Iqbal, 26, of no fixed abode, pleaded not guilty to aiding and abetting rape.
Zeeshan Ali, 31, of Bradford, denies a single charge of sexual assault.
Parvaze Ahmed, 35, of Bradford, denies three charges of rape….
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.