News Ticker >
[ February 21, 2019 ]

Democrat Party front runner Bernie Sanders says breadlines are “A GOOD THING” in resurfaced video

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Out magazine calls Trump’s effort to decriminalize homosexuality an ‘old racist tactic’

[ February 21, 2019 ]

German Police are searching 16 homes of “extremely” devout Muslims

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Anti-Zionism is antisemitism, warns French President Emmanuel Macron

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Trump Administration Developing Global Campaign to End Criminalization of Homosexuality, Enemedia Ignores It, Gays Denounce...

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Nazi Germany 2019

[ February 21, 2019 ]

University of North Carolina Hosts Talk by Jew-Hater Linda Sarsour, Ignoring Jewish Students’ Concerns

[ February 21, 2019 ]

WATCH: ‘Islam Forbids Alliances with Jews and Christians,’ Claims New York Imam

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Washington Post Provides Platform For More of Jew-Hater Linda Sarsour’s Lies and Claims of Victimhood

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Jussie Smollett Named a Suspect by Chicago Police

Honduran Muslim Illegal Immigrant Plotted To Bomb A Miami Mall In the Cause of Islamic State

18

Vicente Adolfo Solano declared in Spanish, standing in front an ISIS flag, “In the name of Allah and our leader, Abu, we are going to defeat you.” Solano was here under on TPS immmigration status — temporary protected status. That said, he should still have been deported due to his criminal record. But instead he remained here plotting to wage jihad here in America.

Solano was caught with a pressure cooker bomb at the Dolphin Mall. His goal was to set off the bomb in the crowded food court to kill as many Americans as he could. Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving and the start of the Christmas shopping season, was to be a day of unforgettable horror.

“I am going to plant a bomb like in Boston, in the name of Allah,” he had declared. “Like in Boston, like Suarez wanted to do in the Keys, that’s how they’re going to get it, and even worse.”

Honduran TPS Recipient Who Plotted To Bomb A Miami Mall Pleads Guilty To Supporting ISIS

Ryan Pickrell on March 15, 2018

 Honduran national Vicente Adolfo Solano pleaded guilty Wednesday to providing material support to the Islamic State, the Department of Justice announced Thursday.

Solano is reportedly an illegal immigrant who obtained Temporary Protected Status (TPS), according to the Miami Herald, citing Assistant U.S. Attorney Karen Gilbert. He arrived in the U.S. in the 1990s and resided in Miami, where this ISIS sympathizer produced terrorist propaganda videos and “planned to place and detonate an explosive device in a crowded area of a popular Miami mall.”

The man was, according to the FBI, self-radicalized, and in March 2017, he reportedly changed his name to Abad and posted on Facebook: “I am Abad, son of Allah. May our black flag live on and we continue our battle.” Solano apparently later revealed to a confidential human source that he wanted to join ISIS, the Department of Justice said in its press release on his guilty plea.

Solano unknowingly leaked his plans to two undercover FBI agents, who gave him a fake bomb. After taking possession of the explosive device, Solano attempted to arm it (even though it was actually inert), and made his way toward the entrance of the Dolphin Mall, where he was detained by authorities, according to Reuters.

He was charged in October for his deadly plot.

Solano, who faces a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of $250,000, previously told a confidential source for the U.S. government that he was angry with America, particularly President Donald Trump and his criticisms of foreign nationals entering the country illegally. It is unclear whether he actually converted to Islam.

 

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest