News Ticker >
[ June 25, 2019 ]

Radical-Rep Maxine Waters Takes Iran’s Side in Dispute Over Drone Shoot Down

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Google Censors Video Exposing Google Pledging Company Would ‘Stop the Next Trump Situation’

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Poll: ‘Honor killing’ more acceptable in Muslim world than homosexuality

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Israeli technology selected to fight severe drought in South Africa

[ June 25, 2019 ]

SHOCKING HONOR KILLING: Toronto Muslim neurosurgeon BRUTALLY beats doctor wife to death, stuffs her in...

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Rep. Ilhan Omar Claims Student Debt Held Her Back From Pursuing Her Dreams (Inshallah)

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Iran currently setting up terror cells in Africa to attack U.S., others

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Geroge Clooney to harried worker: “You know, my friend [Obama] is a tanned guy, he...

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Gov. Gavin Newsom: ‘Know your rights’ over threat of ICE raids

[ June 25, 2019 ]

Germany: High-speed train hits concrete slabs placed on tracks by saboteurs

Mass Islamic bomb threats are sent to more than 400 schools and colleges across the UK

27

The threat is clearly Islamic but who do the British authorities point the finger at? America.

Police are calling it a hoax but it is not hoax and it is no joke. This is terror.

The UK is under siege so what do they do? Ban those who speak candidly about the ideology behind this war.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Mass bomb hoax emails demanding cash payments are sent to more than 400 schools and colleges across the UK ‘from mystery figure in the US’

Schools around the country have received a threat thought to originate in the US
Police in London, Bristol and the North East are among those investigating
Detectives in the North West believe there is ‘no viable’ threat to schools
Was your child’s school affected? Email richard.spillett@mailonline.co.uk

By Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline, 19 March 2018:

Hundreds of schools and colleges around the country have been receiving bomb hoax emails in a scare which is thought to have originated in the US.

More than 400 schools and colleges across the country received an email which claimed a bomb had been planted and would be detonated if cash wasn’t handed over.

Police forces in London, Bristol, Liverpool, Bedfordshire and the the North East are among those investigating.

Parents at some schools have asked to be able to pick their children up amid fears over the emails.

Schools around the country have been sent a bomb hoax email today. Parents are sharing this picture, said to be of the email sent around. Police have not confirmed whether this is the email involved, but say the message sent to schools is thought to originate from the US


Signs were put up outside Cardinal Road School in Feltham had signs up this morning
Parents were asked to collect their children following the bomb hoax threat email

Students at Bristol Free School said they were met by police officers at the gates this morning and searched.

One pupil told the Bristol Post: ‘The police are currently searching our bags and persons for unknown items.

‘We have been told not to leave the class rooms… we are scared and confused and have no idea what is going on.’

Fake bomb threats were also received by 19 schools across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.

Six schools across Hertfordshire were among those affected: Abbots Hill in Hemel Hempstead, Valley School in Stevenage, The Sele School in Hertford, Duncombe School in Hertford, Stanborough School in Watford and St Albans High School.

Hertfordshire Police say that at this stage there is nothing to suggest the threats are credible.

It is thought emails have been sent from the United States and claim that a device has been planted.

A spokesman said: ‘We take incidents of this nature extremely seriously and an investigation is underway. Anyone with information that may assist the investigation is asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101.’

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest