News Ticker >

Justin Trudeau Shown THREE SEPARATE TIMES in BLACKFACE Makeup

[ September 19, 2019 ]

Swastika Found on Tufts Jewish Student’s Door

[ September 19, 2019 ]

Women’s March Dumps CAIR Terror Spox Zahra Billoo

[ September 19, 2019 ]

Iran imprisons bookshop owner for selling Bible as crackdown on Christianity continues

[ September 18, 2019 ]

Trenton councilwoman Robin Vaughn claims antisemitic slur ‘is a verb,’ demands leak investigation

[ September 18, 2019 ]

American Airlines Muslim Mechanic Who Sabotaged Miami Plane Had ISIS Videos on Phone, Ties to...

[ September 18, 2019 ]

Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar who Married Her Brother Ilhan Omar Deletes 2013 Post That Revealed Her...

[ September 18, 2019 ]

RINO GOP They’re On the Other Side: GOP Senators Call in Tech Giants to Remove...

Full exchange between “CNN’s resident smear merchant” Andrew Kaczynski and Pamela Geller @KFILE

In a vicious attack piece posted here, CNN is trying to smear John Bolton by association with me. But look how far back they have to go, and how low they have to stoop, to do it:

Bolton would make his first brief appearance on Geller’s video blog in June 2006 while serving in the UN post, where he told Geller he was trying to keep UN bureaucrats from making decisions for the American people.
Bolton appeared on Geller’s “Atlas on the Air” Internet radio show in November 2007, speaking for nearly an hour to promote his book at time, though the interview evolved into a wide-ranging discussion on Bolton’s worldview.

This is what CNN is going with. A video blog that is nearly twelve years old, and a radio interview that is nearly ten and a half years old. A man like John Bolton does radio and television interviews nearly every day, and sometimes more than one in a day. Over the years, that amounts to hundreds upon hundreds of interviews. So why is CNN reaching back to two that aired not on a major network, but on Blog Talk Radio, over a decade ago? Not because of anything Bolton said, but because I was the host. Saul Alinsky’s 13th Rule for Radicals is “‘Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”

That’s what the left has done with me for years: they picked me as a target, tore quotes from me out of context, misrepresented and lie about my positions and actions, and personalized the target by acting as if my positions were egregious and solely mine, not held by any reasonable people. This was meant to cut off my support network and isolate me from sympathy, and the cowardly conservative and Republican establishment, as always, danced to the left’s tune and threw me under the bus as well. So now that media hatchet men such as Kaczynski think they’ve fully established me as a pariah with whom no one will want to be associated, they’re trying to kill Bolton by his association with me. They defame and libel good people and then work to destroy other people with their association with the “monster.” Hence Kaczynski’s sudden interest in decade-old Blog Talk Radio segments. Are they digging into any other shows Bolton was on ten years ago? Of course not.

Another tactic that leftist smear merchants use is to present an obvious and demonstrable fact as if it were not only false but outrageous, something that no reasonable person would think. Here is a sample:

Bolton agreed with Geller that the United Nations was an anti-Semitic institution.

It isn’t? The UN’s hostility to Israel has been abundantly established and widely noted, including by Nikki Haley and President Trump. And now Kaczynski is trying to hang Bolton for agreeing with me about this obvious fact?

Bolton then said it was a problem in Europe, and that European courts were in a crisis because they don’t know how to handle Muslims who argue “Sharia should apply to Muslims and some other law should apply to everybody else.”

European courts aren’t in a crisis? There is no problem in Europe?

“I think the Europeans are more at risk than we are. But uh, but I, I acknowledge this is a, this is a question we’re going to have to face in the coming decades as well.”

And we have. There have already been controversies regarding the role of sharia in American courts. Bolton was prescient.

In 2009, Bolton did a 23-minute long sit down appearance with Geller on her video blog where he said he disagreed with comments by Mitt Romney, in response to a question by Geller, that jihadism is not part of Islam.

It isn’t?

When Kaczynski contacted me for comment, it was clear he only wanted to tighten the Geller noose around Bolton’s neck. This vicious leftist propagandist refused, of course, to publish any of the answers I gave to his leading questions. Here is my exchange with the man whom Melanie Morgan calls “CNN’s resident smear merchant” (see here and here for a full exposé of Kaczynski’s vicious hatred and dishonesty):

CNN inquiry on Bolton questions
Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 11:09 AM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

Hello Pamela,

Happy Friday and I hope you are doing well.

I’m working on putting together an article on John Bolton’s association with you. Saw he went on your radio show/Vlog 4 times, I think. Does this sound correct to you or are there additional times?

As far as I can tell you’ve been a Bolton booster since 2005, did your relationship extend earlier than that?

Could you explain how it came about that Bolton ended up writing your book’s foreword?

Thanks!

Andrew Kaczynski
Editor and Reporter: CNN’s KFILE
================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 11:51 AM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

Andrew

CNN aired lies about me and my work on Don Lemon’s show. Are you going to add more now?

Among the long list of lies, I never called all Muslims savages, never said Obama was a Muslim, never said he was working to impose Sharia in the U.S.

I demand a retraction, and airtime to correct the record.

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller

=======================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:01 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

Pamela, thank you for the response and I’m concerned with being as accurate as possible on your relationship with Ambassador Bolton. Would you mind answering the questions I asked. Thank you.

Andrew Kaczynski
Editor and Reporter: CNN’s KFILE

======================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:07 PM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

CNN libeled me and my work on Don Lemon’s show. Are you going to add more now? Are you going to correct that?

I have been the target of multiple assassination plots by jihadists here in the USA. Please send me your coverage to the Boston beheading trial of Daoud Wright or the ongoing trial of Erick Jamal.

I hope you’ll highlight my work helping Muslims in desperate, life-threatening situations to safety because of their decisions to live a free life.

I demand a retraction, and airtime to correct the record.

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller

============================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:15 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

We’re going to go with “Geller declined to comment on her relationship with Bolton.”

Andrew Kaczynski
Editor and Reporter: CNN’s KFILE
==============================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:17 PM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

Again, CNN is lying. I did comment. Why not run my comments?

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller

===============================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:18 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

You didn’t respond to my questions at all.

Andrew Kaczynski
Editor and Reporter: CNN’s KFILE
================================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:28 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

If plan on responding to the Bolton questions, please let me know.

Andrew Kaczynski
Editor and Reporter: CNN’s KFILE

======================================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

Andrew:

I did. You just didn’t like my answer, so you lied and claimed I refused comment.

Now I see why they call you “CNN’s resident smear merchant.”

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller

==========================================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:58 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

This isn’t going anywhere but the questions are:

1.) did your relation with the ambassador extend before 2005

2.) did he appear on your blog/radio show more than 4 times.

3.) how did the book foreword come about.

If you could please either answer these specific questions are point to where you did i would appreciate it.

So far you have only aired past complaints about CNN.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

=============================================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 1:36 PM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

1. Why 2005? Was it in 2005 that CNN decided that opposing jihad terror and Sharia oppression was worse than jihad terror and Sharia oppression itself? Is it worse for Bolton if he knew me before 2005 rather than only after that?

2. Why four times? Has CNN decided that if Bolton appears on a show that opposes jihad mass murder four times, it’s bad, but not nearly as bad as if he appeared five times?

3. What exactly did Bolton write in the Foreword that you find so objectionable? Have you even read it? Have you read the book? Or are you relying on earlier defamatory libel jobs by your colleagues as you prepare your new libels?

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 1:53 PM
From: Andrew Kaczynski
To: Pamela Geller

Thank you Pamela, if you decide the questions are worth answering you know where to reach me.

Sent from my iPhone

====================================================================================

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 2:24 PM
From: Pamela Geller
To: Andrew Kaczynski

Andrew

You call yourself a “journalist,” yet you refuse to accept the answers that your targets give to your loaded, leading “when-did-you-stop-beating-your-wife”-style questions? Do you have any integrity at all? Have you no decency left? When did you decide to become an enabler of jihad terror and the crushing of women’s rights and gay rights under sharia? What made you decide to devote your life to destroying the people who are trying to defend free societies and free people?

If you decide these questions are worth answering, you know where to reach me.

Sent from my iPhone

Yours in Liberty,
Pamela Geller
====================================================

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest