News Ticker >
[ September 22, 2019 ]

Why isn’t the media covering Turkish President Erdogan’s ties to Islamic State (ISIS)?

[ September 22, 2019 ]

“Moderate” Morocco TV show censured for Muslim guest’s boast of “beating wife”

[ September 22, 2019 ]

Ilhan Omar Discovers the Real Victim of 9/11: Ilhan Omar

[ September 22, 2019 ]

Israel Election: Benny Gantz is prostituting himself to Arab Bloc to become PM

[ September 22, 2019 ]

Islam’s 2019 “Man Of The Year”, The Antisemitism Envoy, and the Pandemic of Muslim Antisemitism

[ September 22, 2019 ]

Jihad-Rep Tlaib Defends Jew-Hater Who Was Voted Off Women’s March Board

[ September 22, 2019 ]

UK’s Counterterror Top Dog Says Fastest-Growing Terror Threat is From “Far Right”

[ September 21, 2019 ]

Saturday Night Cinema: House of Strangers

[ September 21, 2019 ]

US Ambassador to the UN has a message for the antisemitic world body: ‘ISRAEL WILL...

[ September 21, 2019 ]

Terror-Tied CAIR Defends Muslim Brotherhood Agitator Kicked Off Plane

UK: Rotherham children’s services rated ‘good’ even though Muslim rape gangs STILL operating

27

Just this past November, some of the victims of the Muslim rape gangs in Rotherham said that the gangs were still operating. Now, just weeks later, the children’s services in Rotherham are rated “good,” and the claim is that they have “transformed.”

No. What has “transformed” is the British government’s determination to sweep this scandal under the rug and continue its relentless pandering to Islamic groups. It looked for a time as if these girls would get justice, and there were some trials. But now the May government wants the scandal gone — not, of course, by challenging the Muslim rape gangs (that would be “islamophobic”), but by awarding the enablers of the gangs, so as to give people the impression that they’re doing a good job.

It’s shameful. A country that betrays its girls has no future. Britain has no future.

“Rotherham children’s services rated ‘good’ for the first time since sex abuse scandal,” Telegraph, January 29, 2018:

Rotherham Council’s children’s services have “transformed” since the local authority was rocked by a child sexual exploitation scandal, according to Ofsted.

An inspection in 2014 identified “widespread and serious failures” of children in need of help by the council, while another inquiry found at least 1,400 children had been subject to sexual exploitation in the town.

A November re-inspection of the council’s services for children in need of help and protection, children who are being looked after, and care leavers, found the “quality and impact of services for children are transformed”.

“Risks to children are recognised early and responded to, ensuring their safety,” the watchdog said.

“The corporate response and associated change in the quality of children’s services has been impressive.”

Revelations about the widespread sexual exploitation of children in Rotherham sparked a national outcry, culminating in the 2014 Jay Report and its damning verdict on failures by the council.

The inquiry found there had been widespread exploitation of children in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 and triggered the resignation of the council’s leader, Roger Stone, soon after the report’s publication.

Rotherham’s police and crime commissioner, Shaun Wright, who was the councillor in charge of children’s services in the town between 2005 and 2010, also resigned in the following weeks.

Nicky Morgan, the education secretary at the time, said she was “appalled” by the exploitation exposed by the report and announced an early inspection of child protection by Ofsted.

The watchdog later declared the services in Rotherham were “inadequate” and there were “widespread or serious failures that result in children being harmed or at risk of harm”.

A later report by Louise Casey was highly critical of the council, saying it was “not fit for purpose”, leading the entire political leadership to resign and the Government to step in.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest