News Ticker >
[ February 23, 2019 ]

Saturday Night Cinema: Carousel (1956)

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Student Suspended from University for Calling Halal Slaughter ‘Inhumane’

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Anti-American Bernie Sanders praises Communist Cuba’s revolution against “ugly rich people” in resurfaced video

[ February 23, 2019 ]

French President Macron: France Could Ban Hate Speech Convicts From All Social Media For Life

[ February 23, 2019 ]

President Macron visits yet another site of an antisemitic attack in France

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Muslim spy indictment reveals the ineptitude of America’s witless intelligence agencies

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Robert Spencer: Claire Goforth of the “Daily Dot” Tries to Shut Down Opposition to Jihad...

[ February 23, 2019 ]

The Islamic State’s Final March

[ February 23, 2019 ]

UK: Students vote against starting a Jewish society after Holocaust denier complains

[ February 23, 2019 ]

British Jewish groups condemn Netanyahu alliance with what enemedia calls “the Israeli far-right”

UK: Muslim threatens to blow up primary school, gets no jail time

47

Imagine if Mohammed Farooq had been a non-Muslim who threatened to blow up a Muslim primary school. Would British authorities have spared him jail time? Of course not. They would have thrown the book at him, and subjected the British people to endless discussion of “islamophobia” on the BBC and in the Guardian and Independent (and the Telegraph and the Daily Mail). There is only one reason why Mohammed Farooq got off so lightly: he is a Muslim, and in Britain today, that means you get special privileges and special accommodations. The land that gave us the Magna Carta is dead.

“This man threatened to blow up a Croydon primary school,” by Craig Simpson, Croydon Advertiser, February 8, 2018:

A man has been spared jail after threatening “to blow up” a Croydon primary school attended by children as young as four.

He told staff not to “cry” as he left the sick voicemail last year just weeks after being convicted of a religiously aggravated offence.

The Crescent Primary School, in Selhurst, received a terrifying voice message on the evening of June 8.

Staff at the school discovered the message on which a man’s voice could be heard threatening “Yo Cres, don’t cry when you get blown up”.

The age of the children who go to the school ranges from four to 11.

Police traced the call back to a 44-year-old father who was swiftly arrested and questioned over the call.

Mohammed Farooq, who lives on Whitehorse Road, just minutes from the school, refused to comment on why he threatened to “blow the school up”.

After pleading guilty to making the threat he has now walked free from court after appearing at Croydon Magistrates’ Court for sentencing today (February 8).

Farooq will instead have money deducted from his benefits and has received a suspended sentence.

The Selhurst man sat in the dock with his head bowed and his arm in a sling as the circumstances of his threatening call were described in court.

George Crivelli, prosecuting, said: “This is a case of threats made to a school.

“He left a message saying: ‘Yo Cres, don’t cry when you get blown up’.

“It was linked to the defendant’s mobile number, he was arrested and interviewed.

“He was asked about his mobile number, and why did he leave a voicemail saying he was going to blow the school up.

“He answered no comment to all questions.”

The prosecutor also outlined that Farooq had previous convictions, one for stealing a car in 2016 – the other for a religiously aggravated offence in May 2017, just weeks before he rang the school….

Farooq received a four-month prison sentence suspended for 12 months, and a supervision order.

He will also have £175 deducted from his benefits.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest