Islam, as everyone knows, is one of the most women-loving religions. It even has a whole chapter dedicated to women: the fourth chapter called An-Nisa, which translates to “women”. That’s sarcasm, of course.
Some people in Western societies, such as America or Australia, might tell you that Islam is totally compatible with feminist ideas, or even that it is “the most feminist religion”. Others might even lead a women’s march, proposing Islam against the “white man”. They show you the strong female fist of Islam. There is no such fist, as you can already tell. Islam hates and oppresses women. It does so in its fundamental scriptures, the Quran and the hadiths, it did so throughout its entire history, from Muhammad to the 21st century, and it is still doing so in the Islamic world.
If you live in America or in Europe and you know some moderate Muslim women who don’t even wear the hijab and tell you how good Islam is, don’t be fooled. Those people don’t even know what Islam teaches, because they never learned about it and their family doesn’t really care or can’t enforce Islamic oppression, thanks to Western freedoms. In order to understand how horribly Islam treats women, we can look at the scriptures and we can have a look at what Muslims in the Islamic world think, how women’s rights look and what women think about the whole situation.
First I want to go into the fundamental scriptures, the Quran and the hadiths, and see how it treats women:
1. The formerly mentioned chapter “Women”, which is the fourth chapter of the Quran, is rather misogynistic than feminist. In the 34th verse of that chapter, the Quran tells us the following:
a. Men are in charge of women
b. Women are expected to be obedient
c. Women are supposed to stay home
d. Muslim men can beat their wives if they “fear arrogance” from their wives
e. Men should stop the violence if women are “obedient” again 
2. Verse 24 of the same chapter tells us that men are not allowed to have sex with already married women, but it highlights “those your right hands possess” as exception. “Those your right hands possess” refers to sex slaves, female captives that were taken in battles and wars against non-Muslims. In case you didn’t notice, the issue is “married women”, so the Quran allows Muslim men to have sexual intercourse with female captives who are already married to non-Muslims. This verse is also supported and clarified by a hadith. 
3. In the 11th verse of the same chapter, it tells us that women (or daughters) deserve only half of the inheritance that men (or boys) receive. In Quran 2:282 it tells us again to have 2 men as witnesses for specific cases, it then continues and says: “If there are not two men [available], then a man and two women,” and reminds us that a woman is half a man.
4. In the chapter 2 verse 223, it calls women “your fields of cultivation” and tells men that they can approach their “fields” in whatever way they want. Mind the language.
5. 5 verses later, in 2:228 it also tells us again, that men are a degree above men. That doesn’t sound much like equality. 
As you can see, the holiest and divine book in Islam, that carries Allah’s direct and infallible word, is not so fond of women. That should tell people like Linda Sarsour and her allies enough, but if that’s not enough, we can also go into the hadiths and see what “Allah’s Messenger” says in authentic narrations:
1. Modern studies show us that women and men are usually equally intelligent, even though there are differences in how both genders process things. Not according to Muhammad, “the first feminist”. Muhammad says in a hadith that women are deficient in intelligence, and mentions this as reason for Allah’s order (2:282) to call two female witnesses if there is no male witness. He says: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man? This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.”
2. Before we forget it, let’s also take the hadith which supports the sex slavery in 4:24. Muhammad says in that specific hadith, that men are allowed to take female captives and have sexual relations with them, while they are still married to non-Muslim men.
3. That’s not very surprising, since Muhammad says that Allah consigned women to men.
4. If men want to have sex with their wives, the women CAN’T refuse, otherwise the wives will be cursed by angels until the morning. Imagine the outrage among feminists if a man pressures his wives this way. Marital rape? No such thing in Islam. 
5. Muhammad threatened and scared women in many ways. One of the most significant threats for women is that they will be a majority in hell because they are ungrateful. This could easily discourage or discipline women:
Once Allah’s Messenger went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Messenger?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.” The women asked, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?” He said, “Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?” They replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion.” (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301)
6. In another hadith, he says the most feminist thing he ever said: If Allah was not the only one to be worshiped, he would’ve commanded wives to worship their husbands.
7. Another short quote by Muhammad tells us that nations led by women would be doomed. Muslims who vote for women in the West are surely committing blasphemy.
8. Another gem of our collection is the following quote by Muhammad: “A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.” 
9. Finally, in a longer hadith, the narrator tells us how Muhammad allowed men to beat their wives, and how he was annoyed when “many women came to complain” about their abusive husbands, whose abusive behavior was justified and permitted by the holy prophet of peace and feminism.
Muslims and the Islamic World
Muslims are always very proud of the “fact” that their religion has never been changed, and that Muslims believe in the exact same words that Muhammad and his followers believed in, even though that point is dubious. Muslims will surely be proud to implement the misogynistic side of Islam, since oppressing women is a fundamental part of the faith.
If we want to have a look at how the Muslim world differs from the Western world, we can look at any map ever to prove our point, but why don’t we go deeper and have a closer look?
We can simply look at a Pew poll about Muslims in the world and their stances on various societal issues. The results of a study in 2013 tell us that the vast majority of Muslims in the world think that a woman must always obey her husband. Even in Turkey, a country that people always want to paint as “moderate”, the figure is not less than 65%. 
Not enough? Then let’s look at Britain. ICM Research made a study only a year ago. In the study that was titled “What British Muslims Really Think”, we can see that 93% of surveyed Muslims think that a woman should always or almost always obey her husband, while only 5% of Non-Muslims have the same view. The study also revealed that one in three of British Muslims refuse to condemn the stoning of adulterous women – a practice that we find again in the fundamental scriptures of Islam.
What about wife-beating? Isn’t that an order, taken directly from the Quran? Right. A UNICEF supported survey, done in multiple countries, included also the question on whether wife-beating is justified or not. The shocking (or not) part of this is that WOMEN answered these questions. Unfortunately, the question was not included in all countries, but in Afghanistan 92% said that a man is always or almost always justified in beating his wife for reasons like the following: leaving the house without permission, burning the food, arguing etc.  In Sudan 47% of women think the same. In Balochistan, one of Pakistan’s four provinces (in others the question was not asked), 62% of WOMEN agree that a man can beat his wife for such stupid reasons. In Iraq the figure is 51%.
This is only some of the information that we can find easily, if we dive into this issue and compare the Islamic world to the West. As expected, the West is where women are the freest, while the Islamic world is where discrimination against women peaks. That’s why 18 of the bottom 20 countries in the 2017 Global Gender Gap Report are predominantly Muslim countries. 
So, Islam and Muslims are the opposite of what self-hating people in America would call equal, fair or beautiful. The bigoted, “racist” West was not only the leader of giving women the right to vote, a noble cause of feminism when feminism was still a good cause, it is also the leader of gender equality and women’s rights in today’s world. Considering all these aspects, together with the deep-rooted misogyny that Islam spreads wherever Islam goes, it is not only extremely irrational, but also extremely stupid to suggest that Muslims, Islam and the Islamic world were in any way better, yet here we are, dealing with people like Linda Sarsour, the Women’s March, or Australian Islamists who say ignorant things like: “Islam is the most feminist religion.” There is not much to say. The only thing that I am hoping for is that people in the West educate themselves about the matter, before they attempt to partake in the discussion. You could start sharing the information with your friends, so that maybe we can inform more people and stop downplaying the big threat that is snowballing towards the free world: Islam.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.