Robert De Niro dissing the USA in the sharia-riddled UAE. What a pig.
- The slave conditions for UAE’s migrant workers “shame the west.”
- The Abu Dhabi Grand Slam of Judo forbids Israeli athletes to wear national emblems. And when an Israel won, the Israeli anthem was not played.
- Lawyer for Muslima who murdered American mother in Abu Dhabi mall says non-Muslim witnesses should be disregarded
- Abu Dhabi Court Frees Devout Muslim Father Who Whipped His Son to Death
- British Engineer faces jail in Abu Dhabi for “insulting Islam” with innocuous comment made in meeting
- Arab Princesses Found Guilty of Trafficking, Abusing Servants. One of the guilty princesses is a widow of an Abu Dhabi sheikh. The other seven are her daughters.
- Human rights organization Freedom House considers the United Arab Emirates “Not Free.“
But Robert De Niro insists that the US is “backward.”
Weinstein and De Niro have a long history together; Weinstein produced several movies starring De Niro (Jackie Brown, Silver Linings Playbook). Most recently, De Niro and Weinstein were set to produce an Amazon series alongside director David O. Russel; the recent allegations against Weinstein have torpedoed the project.
Robert De Niro also owns The Tribeca Grill, a restaurant in Manhattan that Weinstein frequented with young women, and where he is alleged to have terrorized the waitstaff and acted like a complete pig to the point of slurping a French onion soup that he would “splatter all over the booth,” according to one waitress’s account.
Speaking at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala, where he was honored with a namesake park bench, Robert De Niro graciously said “F***k you, Donald Trump.”
What a pig. He ought to stay in the UAE.
Robert De Niro Jokes During United Arab Emirates Visit About America Being ‘Backward’
Actor Robert De Niro trashed the United States while speaking in the Middle East on Sunday for electing “dangerous leader” President Donald Trump.
The Dirty Grandpa star was speaking at Dubai’s World Government Summit when he went off on Trump for ignoring the threat of global warming.
“I am talking about my own country, the United States of America. We don’t like to say we are a ‘backward’ country so let’s just say we’re suffering from a case of temporary insanity,” De Niro said, according to the Associated Press.
AP also reported that De Niro received “applause and laughs” when he said America “will eventually cure itself by voting our dangerous leader” out of office.
Human rights organization Freedom House considers the United Arab Emirates “Not Free,” noting the nation’s restriction of civil liberties, ban on political parties, and complete rule by seven hereditary families.
De Niro previously expressed somewhat conflicting opinions of Trump before and after the 2016 presidential election.
“He talks how he’d like to punch people in the face? Well, I’d like to punch him in the face,” De Niro said in a October 2016 get-out-the-vote video. He went on to call Trump a “pig,” a “bozo,” and a “bullshit artist.”
After Trump won, he told ITK that he was taking more of a wait-and-see approach. “I would only say that we’re all hoping, waiting and hoping, that he will lead the country in a way that’ll benefit everyone and benefit our neighbors around the world,” he said.
Pamela Geller's shocking new book, "FATWA: HUNTED IN AMERICA" is now available on Amazon. It's Geller's tell all, her story - and it's every story - it's what happens when you stand for freedom today. Buy it. Now. Here.