There has been a blackout on this massive news story. Why? To protect Islam? All this secrecy around a deadly terror attack that targeted and killed scores of Americans. It’s a bloody outrage. I’d like to see President Trump demand some answers.
GOP Lawmaker: I’m Aware of “Credible Evidence” of “Terrorist Infiltration Through the Southern Border” Related to Las Vegas Shooting (VIDEO)
ISIS operatives repeatedly claimed responsibility for the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas attack that left 58 Americans dead and over 500 more injured.
ISIS tripled down on the claim in their al-Nabu weekly newsletter in October
On Thursday Republican lawmaker Scott Perry (R-PA) told Tucker Carlson he was evidence ISIS may be involved in the deadly attack.
Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA): Recently I’ve been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident.
- F.B.I. Special Agent: Girlfriend and “others” complicit in the Las Vegas mass massacre
- Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until NEXT OCTOBER to release
- Authorities impose information blackout in Las Vegas attack
- ISIS issues official communique on Las Vegas attack, identifying Paddock as “Abu Abd Abdulbar al-Ameriki”
- Islamic State’s Audio Clip Calls For Las Vegas-Style Jihad Attack: “In Las Vegas, one of our supporters killed many people at a music concert”
- ISIS jihadi site claims Amaq, the official ISIS news agency, has video of Paddock, Vegas<
- Contrary to FBI Hooey, Stephen Paddock Fits the Profile of a Convert
- Al Naba Newspaper: Steve Paddock “converted to Islam six months ago.”
- ISIS provides proof of Vegas claim, “careful monitoring of the crusader gathering” and other facts you do not know
- Newsweek: ISIS may be withholding proof that Las Vegas shooting was jihad in order to discredit FBI
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.