Prominent Swiss academic Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Oxford, has been taken into custody by French police following accusations of rape, a judicial source said on Wednesday.
It sure took long enough. That Harvey Weinstein is vilified while jihad inciter Ramadan is revered tells you all you need to know about the feminazis and the #metoo bullshittery. Let’s see if they release him.
Banned under President Bush, this Muslim Brotherhood scion was welcomed by President Obama and the whole of academia. Tells you all you need to know about the left.
The saga of Tariq Ramadan continues, as more revelations come out about this monstrous human being, for so long the privileged paladin of Islam in Europe. It turns out that what will likely bring him down is not his stout defense, over decades, of both his grandfather, Hasan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and of the Brotherhood itself.
- Hugh Fitzgerald: The Undoing of Tariq Ramadan, Islam’s Privileged Paladin
- Women accusing Tariq Ramadan of rape placed under police protection
- Prominent Muslim propagandist Tariq Ramadan accused of rape
- I’m the victim of public lynching, says Tariq Ramadan’s rape victim, warns of ‘David and Goliath’ battle to prove her claims
- Switzerland: Tariq Ramadan now suspected of pedophilia: 4 former students speak
- Third woman accuses elite jihad propagandist Tariq Ramadan of sexual harassment
- French officials knew of elite rape jihadi Tariq Ramadan’s ‘violent’ sexual attacks but failed to act
- FORCED TO “TAKE LEAVE OF ABSENCE”: Four more women accuse Oxford professor/rapist and leftwing diety Tariq Ramadan of sexual assaults
- Tariq Ramadan — Not a Rapist: It’s the Women’s Fault. And the Jews’
BREAKING NEWS: Oxford University Islamic scholar is detained in Paris after being accused of rape by two women
- Oxford professor Tariq Ramadan, 55, arrested after being accused of rape
- Two women filed complaints against him in France alleging rape
- Tariq Ramadan is a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Oxford
- Prominent Swiss academic Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic studies at theUniversity of Oxford, has been taken into custody by French police following accusations of rape, a judicial source said on Wednesday.
- The source said a preliminary investigation was opened after two complaints were filed against Ramadan, a well-known figure in the Middle East.
- He is the grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood movement in Egypt, Hassan al-Banna.
Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Oxford, has been taken into custody in Paris as part of an investigation into rape allegationsRamadan took a leave of absence from Oxford last November after two women filed complaints in France alleging rape.He has denied the allegations and filed a complaint for slander against author Henda Ayari, one of his accusers.ShareMs Ayari, 41, claims Ramadan raped her at a Paris hotel during a Muslim convention in 2012.She first made the allegation in October last year as part of the #MeToo movement in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.She later made a formal complaint to prosecutors in Rouen, Normandy on October 20, insisting she had been too scared to speak up until now.
Accuser: Henda Ayari, 41, a feminist activist, says Ramadan raped her in a Paris hotel room during a Muslim convention in 2012The divorced mother-of-three also accused the contemporary Islamic studies professor of threatening her children to stop her from going to the police.‘He choked me so hard that I thought I was going to die,’ she told Le Parisien newspaper.The other accuser is a an unnamed disabled woman also claims the academic raped her in a hotel room in Lyon in 2009.Ramadan has denied the two women’s accusations, as well as further allegations in Swiss media of sexual misconduct against teenage girls in the 1980s and 1990s, as ‘a campaign of lies launched by my adversaries’.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.