News Ticker >
[ February 18, 2019 ]

New York Times Blames Jews for 9/11

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Graham vows investigation into McCabe comments about DoJ discussions to remove Trump

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Hollywood Rallies Around Jew-Hater Ilhan Omar: ‘I’m a Jew; She Was Right About AIPAC’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

PA minister ignores brutal murder of young Israeli woman but criticizes Israel for searching in...

[ February 18, 2019 ]

ADL fakes hate crime statistics, claims “right-wing extremists” are biggest threat

[ February 17, 2019 ]

Australia: Saeed Noori, Flinders Street killer driver, says he “did it in the name of...

[ February 17, 2019 ]

Arizona: Knife-wielding Muslim who pledged allegiance to ISIS charges at cop, is shot

[ February 17, 2019 ]

Accused blasphemer Asia Bibi: Though she was acquitted, Pakistani authorities barring her from leaving

[ February 17, 2019 ]

ISIS bride from Canada: “Having slaves is part of Sharia. I believe in Sharia, wherever...

[ February 17, 2019 ]

UK: Jailed Al-Qaeda chief who ‘had links to 7/7 London bombers’ gets $1 MILLION in...

Jihadi in court, urged Muslims to kill Prince George at his primary school in online post, sharing school details

11

Meanwhile, his grandfather, Prince Charles wants to become Defender of Faiths.

Terror suspect, 31, appears at the Old Bailey over ‘encouraging fanatics to attack Prince George at his primary school in online post of an ISIS jihadist beside the four-year-old future king’

  • 31-year-old was arrested by anti-terror police during raid in Nelson, Lancashire
  • He is now accused of encouraging fanatics to carry out attacks in the UK
  • One message he allegedly put online included a picture of Prince George
  • He was remanded in custody today and will face trial next April

By Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline, 20 December 2017:

An alleged ISIS supporter accused of sharing details of Prince George’s school on social media will go on trial in the spring.

Husnain Rashid, 31, made the post about the four-year-old prince on messaging app Telegram, it is alleged.

The British national, of Nelson, Lancashire, also allegedly planned to travel to Syria to join ISIS.

He was arrested on November 22 and charged with preparing acts of terrorism and assisting others to prepare acts of terrorism.

He appeared at the Old Bailey via video link from Wandsworth prison and spoke only to confirm his date of birth and British nationality.

Mr Justice Haddon-Cave set a four-week trial at Woolwich Crown Court to be heard before Judge Andrew Lees from April 30.

A plea hearing was also set for April 13. The defendant was remanded into custody.

Prince George, pictured with his father and member of staff Helen Haslem, started at Thomas's school in Battersea in September
 Prince George, pictured with his father and member of staff Helen Haslem, started at Thomas’s school in Battersea in September
The alleged jihadi is alleged to have posted a picture of Prince George's school on Telegram

The alleged jihadi is alleged to have posted a picture of Prince George’s school on Telegram

The case was brought following separate concerns over the young prince’s security.

Just four days before George started school, a woman filmed herself walking through the corridors unchallenged, calling the lack of security ‘astonishing’.

Then in September, a woman was arrested at the school after trying to get into the property twice within 24 hours.

Both of the those incidents were completely unconnected to today’s court case.

Neighbours of Rashid expressed shock following the arrests in Nelson, Lancashire last month.

The woman, who did not wish to be named, said: ‘It’s usually so quiet. I have not seen or heard anything suspicious myself.’

Rashid was arrested during a police raid on this terraced street in Nelson, Lancashire

Rashid was arrested during a police raid on this terraced street in Nelson, Lancashire

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest