News Ticker >
[ October 17, 2019 ]

Islamic Terror Plot to BOMB St. Paul’s Cathedral Foiled, Muslim Charged With Terrorism Offences

[ October 17, 2019 ]

Greece: Muslim Migrants Burn Down Second Camp After Violence Erupts

[ October 17, 2019 ]

FBI Employees Conducted 3.1 Million Questionable and Illegal Searches, Including Searches on US Citizens in...

[ October 17, 2019 ]

Netherlands: Muslim migrant stabs two tourists “to protect the Prophet Muhammad”

[ October 17, 2019 ]

Obama endorses Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for reelection

[ October 17, 2019 ]

Two Jewish Men Attacked Coming out of Sunny Isles, Florida Synagogue

[ October 16, 2019 ]

WATCH Pamela Geller, Eagle Council: “The Most Important Civil Liberty of All Is The Right...

[ October 16, 2019 ]

Supreme Court refuses to hear case of Christian student forced to recite the Islamic prayer...

[ October 16, 2019 ]

British teacher told 10 year-old Jewish students they’d be sent to ‘GAS CHAMBERS’ if they...

[ October 16, 2019 ]

Muslim migrant driving around London before he tried to ‘kill as many people as possible’...

NYC Muslim truck mass murder bragging from hospital about jihad slaughter, “would have continued to mow down pedestrians near the World Trade Center”

35

Sayfullo (sword of Allah), the poster boy for leftwing media, is “pleased” with the fear and terror he brought to Lower Manhattan yesterday, and was unapologetic about his actions. The NYPD Commissioner of Intelligence John Miller said: “It looks like he had been planning this for a number of weeks. And did it in the name of ISIS. “He appeared to follow exactly to a T the instructions that ISIS gave followers on their social media accounts.”

New York terror suspect ‘brags of killings from his hospital bed’
THE SUSPECT accused of killing eight people and injuring 15 others in yesterday’s New York terror attack has been bragging about his murder spree from his hospital bed, it has been claimed.
By Belinda Robinson, Nov 1, 2017:

Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, 29, told police that he would have continued to mow down pedestrians

Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, 29, told officers from the New York City Police Department (NYPD) he would have continued to mow down pedestrians near the World Trade Centre if he had not crashed his rental van, according to CBS News sources.

The suspect said he was “pleased” with the fear and terror he brought to Lower Manhattan yesterday and was unapologetic about his actions.

New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo said investigators had found a handwritten note referring to the Islamic State group in the cab of the pick-up truck that Saipov had been driven. He added investigators said Saipov had been radicalised in the US.

Investigators also found 10 to 15 pieces of paper with writing in Arabic praising the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

One note reportedly said: “ISIS will endure forever.”

The immigrant, from Uzbekistan, is alleged to have hired a white Home Depot truck and hurtled down the bike path, running down cyclists and pedestrians, then crashed into a school bus, authorities said.

He was shot in the abdomen after he jumped out of the vehicle brandishing air guns and yelling “Allah Akbar” (“God is great!”) in Arabic, they said.

A source told CBS the ISIS fanatic was happy about what he had done and made “no bones” about it.

Police investigators were at Saipov’s hospital bedside working to extract information about the truck attack.

Eight people were killed and 15 others injured during the attack in Lower Manhattan

An official said Saipov was lucid after surgery for wounds suffered when he was shot by police.

Saipov, a legal permanent resident of the United States,entered the US in 2010.

The NYPD Commissioner of Intelligence John Miller said: “It looks like he had been planning this for a number of weeks. And did it in the name of ISIS.

“He appeared to follow exactly to a T the instructions that ISIS gave followers on their social media accounts.”

He added that the suspect had never been a subject of any investigation by the NYPD. They are currently looking for other links to terror groups or jihadis.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest