Nice was already the site of a jihad massacre in Jul 2016, but people might not know that, since Paris Match has been forbidden to republish CCTV images of that jihad attack. Now Muslims targeted Nice again. But in the Agence France-Presse report below, the Muslim perpetrators are identified only as “suspects,” “individuals,” and “two brothers who were known to have been radicalized.” Only down toward the end of the story do they get around to mentioning the Islamic State, and making it clear that this was a jihad attack.
Why can’t they tell the truth? Why shouldn’t people know the motives, and the goals, and the beliefs, and the savagery of the enemy? How can people know the face of the enemy if the elites continue to censor, scrub, whitewash jihad terror and the piety of its adherents?
From cartoons to carnage, Western elites sacrifice truth, freedom and our very lives in the cause of Islam.
“Nine held in anti-terror raids across France as ‘attack is thwarted,'” AFP, November 7, 2017 (thanks to J.):
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Nine suspects were arrested in a series of anti-terror operations carried out around France on Tuesday, with French media reporting a planned attack on the city of Nice had been thwarted.
The raids took place in the greater Paris region of Île-de-France and the Provence-Alpes-Côtes-d’Azur region of the south east.
According to reports some nine individuals aged between 18 and 60-years-old were arrested in the raids carried out by France’s specialist counter-terrorist police.
The arrests were reportedly made in the Val-de-Marne department to the south west of Paris, Seine-Saint-Denis to the capital’s north, the city of Aix-en Provence, north of Marseille and the town of Menton, on the border with Italy.
Those held included two brothers who were known to have been radicalised, sources told AFP.
An arrest was also made in Switzerland which brought the total number of suspects held to 10.
The 27-year-old man arrested in Switzerland was in contact with a 14-year-old French boy who was “about to carry out the attack,” one of the sources said.
The teenager was arrested in the Paris region on June 20 and charged by an anti-terror judge, the sources said.
A photo of the boy holding a paper vowing his allegiance to the Islamic State group was found on social media, they added….
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.