All around the world, the same sickness seems to have afflicted non-Muslim authorities. Why wasn’t Mohayadin Mohamed Farah deported? Wellington District Court judge Ian Mill said in 2015: “You are a risk to women and they need to be protected from your sexual advances.” How has that changed since then? Do New Zealand authorities think he has reformed and become a “moderate,” and no longer looks upon non-Muslim women as sexual objects to be used without regard for their desires and rights?
Look at the record. This savage has been in New Zealand for well over a decade. “He had served time in a Kenyan jail for indecent assault and had offended here by 2002, earning community work for indecent assault. In 2004 he was again charged with indecent assault and jailed for two years. A High Court judge told Farah in 2006 his stalking, kissing and groping strangers – thinking women owed him sexual favours – needed to stop, remarking: ‘You are proving to be a menace to the country, which has given you refuge.'”
Is he no longer a menace now? How does his presence enrich New Zealand society? In defiance of reason, common sense, common decency, and the slightest degree of concern for the women of New Zealand, “it is understood that Farah, who has been in hospital, is likely to be released.”
This is a travesty of justice. If New Zealand’s citizenry is not outraged by this, they’ve already been dulled into submission by the enemedia’s relentless propaganda. But all those elected officials who had any role in this should be thoroughly repudiated and voted out as soon as possible, and the responsible judges impeached.
And if you can, please contribute to Geller Report. YOU make the work possible.
Mohyadin Mohamed Farah could be back in the community despite a judge calling him a danger to women.
A refugee, who is considered such a risk to women that a deportation order was once made against him, is likely to be back in the community only two years after being made a special patient.
Mohyadin Mohamed Farah had been put into care in October 2015 after he was found unfit to stand trial on charges of rape and assault of a woman.
At the time, Wellington District Court judge Ian Mill said: “You are a risk to women and they need to be protected from your sexual advances.”
Farah arrived as a Somalian refugee in New Zealand in 2001.
He had served time in a Kenyan jail for indecent assault and had offended here by 2002, earning community work for indecent assault.
In 2004 he was again charged with indecent assault and jailed for two years.
A High Court judge told Farah in 2006 his stalking, kissing and groping strangers – thinking women owed him sexual favours – needed to stop, remarking: “You are proving to be a menace to the country, which has given you refuge.”
He had been eligible for preventive detention but was given four years jail.
In 2011 he was charged after grabbing the breasts of a woman on a Wellington bus and telling her he was going to rape her. He also groped a second woman.
On September 11, 2013, Farah allegedly demanded sex from his victim, and when she struggled to get free he raped her.
Judge Mill had declined to make an order for compulsory treatment as that would likely result in him being released back into the community, eventually.
Instead, Mill ordered to have Farah detained in a secure psychiatric setting as a “special patient” – someone declared mentally unfit to stand trial.
He was to be kept on detention in a secure hospital setting and was eligible to spend up to 10 years as a special patient.
The judge made it clear he wanted Farah detained until he could be deported.
The charges were put on hold while he was treated but now he has been found fit enough to stand trial and the charges were back before the court.
On Tuesday the Crown elected to offer no evidence on the rape and assault charges and Judge Bruce Davidson dismissed them, ending the criminal process.
It is understood that Farah, who has been in hospital, is likely to be released, although it is not known when….
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.