Web
Analytics

Egypt: Frenzied 1,000-strong Muslim mob attacks CHURCH forcing Christians to lock themselves inside

21

Largely ignored by mainstream media and western politicians is the relentless persecution and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East.

There won’t be any reprisals, no cruise missiles, no outrage in the UN.

This carnage, brought to us by the religion of peace, will continue so long as the root cause is ignored. While the West continues to deny the truth about Islam and the directives within the Quran demanding bloody Jihad, there is no hope of stopping this. The doctrine of Islam is fundamentally violent — period. We can expect no reform, as the core text requires the kuffar to submit or be slain. Allah says Islam is perfected. How can one reform what is perfected?

And the Pope will continue to exhort us that Islam is peace, even as his Christian brethren continued to be targeted by Muslims in Egypt. One day, the way things are going, they will attack the Vatican, and the Pope will lock himself inside and ponder what he has enabled as the Muslim mob rages outside.

“Horror as 1,000-strong mob attacks CHURCH forcing Christians to lock themselves inside,” by Joey Millar, Express, November 18, 2017:

Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense permenently banned us. Facebook, Twitter, Google search et al have shadowbanned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Help us fight. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever. Share our posts on social and with your email contacts.

CHRISTIANS were forced to lock the doors of their church for their own safety as a furious mob launched an attack on the building as tensions continue to soar in Egypt.

More than 1,000 people gathered outside a recently-renovated Coptic church in Mina, Egypt, to intimidate and threaten those inside.

Police were called on October 26 and the doors of the Saint George Church, as well as the on-site children’s nursery, was bolted shut for defence.

Despite the aggression of the crowd, it was the Copts who were held responsible for the incident.

The heads of the Coptic congregation in the area were forced into attending a peace meeting, which aimed to stop the conflict between the group and the local Muslim community.

A source close to the church said: “Copts had to agree to the reconciliation that will be held this evening in the village hall. A written agreement was presented that indicated a framework of friendliness, love and brotherhood.

“A reconciliation and waiver of all records between the two sides must be signed, including a ‘non-provoke crisis’ clause.”

The “non-provoke clause” is particularly controversial, with critics saying it backs up attempts to close down the Coptic churches by sinister means.

In the week leading up to the church re-opening, flyers were posted across the area with taunting messages apparently written by Coptic leaders.

One said: “We re-opened the church against your will!”

However local Coptic leaders say the messages were written by Muslims in an attempt to stir up anger at their church.

It is just the latest in a long list of incidents in which Copts in Egypt were threatened.

Last month four churches in Mina, including the re-furbished one, were closed after furious locals launched vicious attacks on worshippers, emboldened by a lack of police support.

The Coptic leader in the region said authorities were doing nothing to bring those responsible to justice.

Anba Macarius said: “Churches are closed, the Coptic Christians are being attacked and their property destroyed, and there is no deterrent.

“The Copts always pay the price of this coexistence, not the aggressors.

“The reactions of officials are disappointing, and when there is any dispute or an attack, the first alternative is to close the church and put pressure only on the Copts with impunity for the aggressors.”…

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest