News Ticker >
[ December 8, 2019 ]

WATCH: Sacramento State Democrat (white) student beats up College Republicans (black) president

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour is the BIGGEST threat to Jews in the world today, Nazi-hunting Simon...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

WATCH: Two teens beat, tase Israeli tourists in Brooklyn robbery

[ December 8, 2019 ]

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Blundering Biden’s latest: Stacking spaghetti sauce supermarket howler

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Joe Biden Refuses to Explain What He Meant by Calling African American Children ‘Roaches’ in...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem...

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Sanders Aide Fired After Antisemitic, Homophobic Remarks Revealed

[ December 8, 2019 ]

Trump on Boycott of Jewish State: Americans will not stand for it

[ December 8, 2019 ]

TEN More Jihadis Arrested in Pensacola US Naval Base Islamic Terror Attack, 3 DEAD, 8...

“Hitler wasn’t the bad guy”: Jew-hater Nasreen Khan resigns from the UK Labour Party

37

BREAKING: reports coming in that Naz Kahn/ Nasreen Khan has withdrawn her application and resigned from the UK Labour Party this evening.

Related: UK: Labour candidate Nasreen Khan says “Hitler wasn’t the bad guy” and “What have the Jews done good in this world?”

Labour bars candidate who said ‘Jews have reaped the rewards of playing victims’

Left-wing hopeful who asked ‘what have the Jews done good in this world?’ will no longer be able to stand for council election in Bradford

By Times of Israel, November 15, 2017:

Labour has barred a potential council candidate who said “Jews have reaped the rewards of playing victims” from standing for office.

Widespread condemnation followed news that Nasreen Khan, a former Respect activist, had been shortlisted to contest the seat in Bradford.

Jewish News revealed on Tuesday that she was to be interviewed again by a party panel and she has now been removed from a two-person shortlist.

The controversy centres around a series of posts five years ago on which she said: “It’s such a shame that the history teachers in our school never taught us this but they are the first to start brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler.

“What have the Jews done good in this world??”

She is also reported to have written there are “worse people than Hitler in this world now” and “Jews have reaped the rewards of playing victims. Enough is enough”. She has since described the remarks as “inappropriate and unacceptable”.

Amid reports she had resigned her membership and will stand as an independent, a Labour Party spokesperson said: “Following an investigation, Nasreen Khan has been removed from Labour’s panel of approved candidates in Bradford. Labour condemns all forms of anti_Semitism in the strongest possible terms.”

Even before the story emerged publicly this week, those concerned about her shortlisting had been told the party would not suspend her candidature as details of her past had been known at the time. Only if new information emerged could the case be reexamined, they said. But it’s now being suggested by local Labour sources that the panel who placed her on the shortlist were unaware of the comments, despite her having provided a statement she had provided to the party at an earlier stage.

In that statement in the summer, Khan is understood to have said that she originally used the term ‘Zionist’, only to change it to ‘Jews’ when she was informed the former was “a term of abuse”. But she now “profoundly regretted” using the generalised terms ‘Jews’ and was now able to distinguish between Israeli policy and the Jewish community. Khan said she had also learnt more about the Holocaust.

She added that others in the party had said “as bad or worse”.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest