The blackout of officials on the Las Vegas attack is shocking. What is this? The Soviet Union? Tehran? Who are the feds protecting? ISIS claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas attack. I have not seen them take credit for an event was not theirs. ISIS did not take credit for the church shooting in Texas last week.
58 dead, hundreds wounded, the savagery of the Vegas attack is unspeakable, and still the incompetent, clueless authorities know nothing. That’s the information they seek to blackout. This botched investigation is a stunning indictment of the FBI.
This is not the Soviet Union, this is not Iran or Riyadh – this is America. Where is the outrage?
And while the bumbling FBI has dismissed out of hand jihad as a motive, here is what we know:
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Vegas slaughter.
- ISIS does not claim credit for events that are not theirs.
- They have double and tripled down on their claim. They have said that Stephen Paddock had converted to Islam six months ago, and they revealed his Islamic name as Abu Abd Abdulbar al Ameriki.
- Paddock made multiple trips to the Middle East. The FBI has not spoken of his itinerary or who he met with.
- His girlfriend Mari Danley had relatives in Dubai.
- Over 200 of Paddock’s foreign financial transactions were flagged for possible covert terrorism financing.
- Paddock transferred $100,000 to his girlfriend in the Philippines, now an ISIS foothold.
Paddock removed the hard drive before he committed suicide. The San Bernardino jihad attackers did the same thing. If you recall, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik threw their hard drives in a lake near their home, and despite Herculean efforts by law enforcement, the hard drives were never recovered.
Islamic State’s audio clip calls for Las Vegas-style jihad attack on India. “In Las Vegas, one of our supporters killed many people at a music concert”
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Islamic State’s Audio Clip Calls For Las Vegas-Type Attack On Kumbh Mela, Thrissur Pooram
November 14, 2017, Outlook India (thanks to Dr. Andrew Bostom):
A Malayalam audio clip, claiming to be from the Islamic State, has surfaced calling for war against India and conducting lone-wolf terror attacks on crowds thronging Indian festival events like Kumbh Mela and Thirssur Pooram
A Malayalam audio clip, claiming to be from the Islamic State, has surfaced calling for war against India and conducting lone-wolf terror attacks on crowds thronging Indian festival events like Kumbh Mela and Thirssur Pooram.
The male voice in the 10-minute clip liberally quotes from the Quran with an authentic Arabic pronunciation. It claims that it is the 50th audio clip from Daulatul Islam.
Advertisement opens in new window
“You use your intellect. Poison them in food. Use trucks. Drive over them at Thirssur pooram or at Maha Kumbh Mela. IS Mujahideen are doing it in several parts of the world. In Las Vegas, one of our supporters killed many people at a music concert. At least you should try to derail a train. Or use a knife,” the clip said.
In Las Vegas, A “lone wolf” gunman carried out America’s deadliest mass shooting in a meticulously planned attack at a festival crowd of 22,000.
Police sources said the audio clip has been transmitted over Telegram Messenger from Afghanistan and its voice belongs to Rashid Abdullah, the leader of the Kasaragod IS module who left to join Islamic State in Afghanistan.
He has been chargesheeted by NIA under IPC sections 120B r/w 125 and Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) Sections 38,39 and 40. There has also been an Interpol red notice issued against him. The case against him came to light after his father filed a police complaint last year saying Rashid Abdullah, his wife and son were missing from Mumbai.
The clip has surfaced at a time Kerala police have said that about 100 people from the state are suspected to have joined the Islamic State. Quoting sources, PTI had reported that the Kerala Police had collected evidence in this regard, including over 300 voice clips and messages from WhatsApp, Telegram messaging applications and other social media platforms.
The clip in question says that Muslims should go for hijrah (migrate) from Darul Kufr (house of non-believers) to Darul Islam (house of believers). “If you are not able to do that despite your prayers and efforts, then you should financially support Daulatul Islam and Islamic State,” it says.
According to sources, Rashid Abdulla’s previous audio clips had only urged people to perform hijrah. However, in his 50th clip, he has changed his tone and has made an open call for attacks in India, which he has described as a country where “Hindus rule.”
“Many are trying to finish IS and khilafat. We have been reduced to nothing in many parts. But, Daultaul Islam is still active and we will fight until the last man,” the clip adds.
Responding to the audio clip, former special director of cabinet secretariat, V Balachandran said, “This is very serious. They are going to take the battle to India from Europe and Middle East.”
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.