It is no surprise that Prince Charles would be a Jew-hater. Jew-hatred is pandemic in Britain. According to documents released under the duty of candor during our legal challenge to the British ban, that a good part of the reason I was banned was because of my unflinching pro-Israel positions.
An unnamed Foreign and Commonwealth Office official wrote in a May 7, 2013 letter: “We do have concerns with some of the reasoning in the sub,” that is, the “subject profiles” that had been prepared on my colleague Robert Spencer, who was also banned, and me, “particularly citing pro-Israeli views.”
The official explained that “pro-Israeli views (and also support for waterboarding) apply to a large number of Americans, including former presidents.
“If, for instance, Geller and Spencer were to request details of their exclusion under FOI/DPA or other mechanism, that being pro-Israeli is cited as a reason may be problematic and they could argue publically [sic] that their exclusion is on the basis of their support for Israel.”
To avoid this, the writer advised “removing references to being pro-Israel from the main body of the sub, as this is not grounds for exclusion.”
Presumably this advice was followed, as there is little in our pro-Israeli views in all this material, but my “subject profile” still says: “She strongly supports Israel and is an ardent Zionist.”
And also: “Pamela Geller’s outspoken support for Israel may also attract pro-Palestinian groups to attend, further complicating the policing operation on the ground and making it harder to keep opposing groups apart.”
The writer noted that being pro-Israel was not grounds for exclusion, but clearly it was part of the Home Office’s reasoning, or this letter would not have had to have been written.
And now we see one more reason why the British Home Office thought my support for Israel was so heinous. Jew-hatred: it’s in the air in Britain. It’s part of the landscape.
“Prince Charles blames ‘foreign Jews’ for Middle East turmoil in 1986 letter,” by Chantal Da Silva, Independent, November 12, 2017:
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Prince Charles has come under fire after it came to light that he blamed the “influx of foreign Jews” for causing unrest in the Middle East and called on the US to “take on the Jewish lobby” in a letter penned in 1986.
Writing to his friend Laurens van der Post, the Prince argued that the exodus of European Jews in the middle of the last century “helped to cause the great problems” in the Middle East.
“I now appreciate that Arabs and Jews were all a Semitic people originally + it is the influx of foreign, European Jews (especially from Poland, they say) which has helped to cause the great problems,” the Prince wrote in a letter published by the Daily Mail.
“I know there are so many complex issues, but how can there ever be an end to terrorism unless the causes are eliminated?” he added.
“Surely some US president has to have the courage to stand up and take on the Jewish lobby in the US? I must be naive, I suppose!”
The letter was found in a public archive and was written on 24 November, 1986, following an official visit the then-38-year-old Prince made to Saudia Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar with the late Princess Diana.
The Prince of Wales wrote that the tour was “fascinating” and that he had learned “a lot about the Middle East and Arab outlook”.
“Tried to read bit of Koran on way out and it gave me some insight in to the way they [Arabs] think and operate,” he wrote in the letter.
“Don’t think they could understand us through reading Bible though!”…
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.