UPDATE: Steve Haffley, the intrepid citizen journalist who caontacted me with all of this information, writes me, “It is not him. I finally was able to track down a local reporter, call him on the phone, get his facebook, I attached what he said as a picture…”
The video I posted here of Steve Paddock at an anti-Trump rally was removed by YouTube and Facebook. I heard from Steven, the video maker. He wrote me this:
Hey you used my video from youtube on the Las Vegas shooting, I just wanted to let you know they falsely accused me of promoting spam in it and deleted the video. I also received a copyright strike, the second one I got from youtube. The first one was when I exposed a child abuser that got investigated.
I have the video still if you want it.
Here’s what we know (thanks to Steve):
- The guy in the pink shirt looks like him
- He has a nasa shirt on, Lockheed martin said he worked for them between 85 and 88.
- It sounds to me like in the other video I made that you are referencing, that someone said “hey steve” identifying him by name
- I have a friend of the family on twitter warning the woman’s daughter to delete Marilou’s facebook account, when I asked her about this, she blocked me
This is the evidence composed by IWI for review by the FBI on this subject concerning video footage of the Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock. In addition to the above footage, we present the following additional evidence:
- This picture is of the man seen in the above video standing by what appears to be Marilou Danley, a person previously identified as a person of interest in the shooting but later cleared..
Notice the distinctive sunglasses:
- The same woman rolls her pantlegs up the same exact way in other pictures, so we have distinctive glasses, same appearance, same dress style:
- A protester calls the man in the pink shirt “Steve”
- The pink shirt in the video says Nasa, Lockheed Martin confirmed the shooter worked for them between 85-88. Lockheed Martin does a lot with NASA (here:)
Steve Paddock Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- An associate of Marilou Danley’s daughter told Marilou’s daughter to have her mother delete her Facebook page at the first notice of the mass shooting:
E.2 When confronted about why she was trying to cover up the facebook profile, which as a picture of Marilou vacationing in the Middle East, the tweet was deleted and I was blocked from following her:
With all we presented, no matter what side of the issue you are on, there is significant reason to have an Agency with more investigative tools at their disposal to look into this. Hence the purpose of this video is to ensure this happens.
It is believed the man seen in this video is the las vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, attending an anti-trump protest in Reno Nevada in August 23rd 2017 (Approximately).
You may upload this video to anywhere you want, use it in any media, etc, you do not need my permission I’m not doing this for personal recognition, I’m doing this to figure out why 500 people were shot for no reason.
And the different rounds of gunfire coming from different places:
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.