The American media has not reported on these daily attacks, acts of war really, by Muslim migrants. They do our country a great disservice. Because this is what happens when you allow uncontrolled Muslim migration into the country — which is why the enemedia censors these news stories.
«Militaires agressés par des migrants à Naples» : un incident défraie la chronique en Italie (VIDEO)
August 8, 2107LFrancais.RTt
Une vidéo sur laquelle on peut voir un groupe d’hommes d’origine subsaharienne prendre à partie des soldats à Naples a été vue plusieurs centaines de milliers de fois. Relayé par la presse, l’incident a poussé le maire de Naples à réagir.
Une vidéo tournée depuis un balcon du quartier Vasco à Naples, proche de la gare centrale, a été publiée sur une page Facebook, où les riverains excédés ont l’habitude de partager images et témoignages de la dégradation de la qualité de vie dans les rues de leur ville. On y voit des hommes, visiblement originaires d’Afrique subsaharienne, prendre à partie un groupe de militaires en uniforme. La vidéo, visionnée plus de 400 000 fois, a été largement relayée sur les réseaux sociaux et par la presse nationale.
Thanks to Alexandre for the translation:
Military attacked by migrants in Naples:
(VIDEO) A video shows a group of men of sub-Saharan descent taking on soldiers in Naples was seen several hundred thousand times.
Relayed by the press, the incident prompted the mayor of Naples to react. A video shot from a balcony in the Vasco neighborhood in Naples, near the central station, has been published on a Facebook page, where the overcrowded residents are used to sharing images and testimonies of the deterioration of the quality of life on the streets of their city.
There are men, apparently from sub-Saharan Africa, taking part in an attack on a group of soldiers in uniform. The video, viewed more than 400 000 times, has been widely relayed on social networks and by the national press. The low quality of the amateur video does not make it possible to determine precisely the context of the scene which took place on 6 August, but its progress remains clear.
While a group of uniformed soldiers lying on the ground a man of Sub-Saharan descent, a dozen other individuals attempt to aggressively prevent the soldiers from acting. The reasons for military involvement remain unknown, and it is unclear whether they acted brutally or not.
Initially taken up by the local press, like the Neapolitan daily Chronache di Napoli, which evokes a “revolt of foreigners against the soldiers”, the altercation ends up interesting the national press. La Repubblica describes the scene in the following way: “Military men were surrounded and assaulted by a group of immigrants to prevent an arrest.”
The newspaper of the first Italian private channel, Canale 5, also broadcast the video in its edition Of 7 August. “We are even on Canale 5,” exult several residents of Vasco on the Facebook group, where many of them welcome the media success of the video. “We have had an explosion of enrollments [on the page]!”, One of the women’s administrators said. Alongside these messages of satisfaction, those of exasperation flourish: “One feels abandoned, one is afraid for our families,” writes a Neapolitan. “Abandoned … and betrayed!” Comments the man who initially shared the video. The affair took on such a magnitude that the mayor of Naples ended up reacting to the press. Luigi De Magistris (whose Orange Movement is classified in the center-left) assures that the municipality takes the safety of the inhabitants seriously. “When these things happen, there is no doubt that it takes control, prevention and repression,” he said, while highlighting the initiatives taken by the municipal executive to “revitalize a difficult neighborhood “Particularly in terms of trade. For its part, the anti-racist association Rete antirazzista condemned the agitation provoked by the broadcast of the video. “She was cut off: the migrant had been beaten!” She says. “Do not beat him!” Shouts one of the men attacking the soldiers – but no blow is carried to the man ashore in the seconds preceding the arrival of the dozen supposed migrants.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.