A Muslim serial sex attacker accused of groping six women in the same underpass had his case adjourned after telling the court: “No speak English.” They got some racket. And they know the craven British authorities are all too eager to cave to their supremacist demands.
The serial sex attack was “banned from the underpass.” What about buses?
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
Alleged sex attacker ‘who groped six women in the same underpass’ has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’
- Hasan Alkhabbaz is accused of sexual assaults in Joe Strummer Subway, London
- The Islington man was due to have his case heard by Westminster magistrates
- But the judge was forced to adjourn after an agency interpreter wasn’t booked
- She banned the 22-year-old defendant from all underpasses while he is on bail
An alleged sex attacker accused of groping six women in the same underpass had his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’.
Hasan Alkhabbaz, 22, allegedly committed six sexual assaults on women walking through Joe Strummer Subway in central London.
Mr Alkhabbaz grabbed genitals and slipped his hand up skirts while lurking in the underpass where The Clash’s frontman used to busk, Westminster Magistrates’ Court was told.
Mr Alkhabbaz is accused of grabbing women’s genitals in the central London underpass
Prosecutor Aislinn Rice said: ‘This is targeting a number of women and he’s grabbing different parts, their bottom or genitals, mostly over clothing but also with his hand under skirts.
‘The Crown say it’s very much targeting females in isolated areas.’
But Mr Alkhabbaz’s case had to be adjourned because an Arabic interpreter hadn’t been booked.
When District Judge Nina Tempia asked for Fayez’s address, he replied: ‘No speak English.’
The judge explained the court would have to book an interpreter through an agency and adjourned the case until tomorrow at 2pm.
‘We have got an interpreter who has left his stuff, but we have to book it through the agency.’
She banned Mr Alkhabbaz from subways while on bail.
‘From now onwards you mustn’t use any underpass.’
When it became clear Mr Alkhabbaz didn’t understand the word underpass, she attempted to clarify.
‘Underpass, where you have been allegedly committing the offences in the underpass, you know what I mean.
‘You mustn’t use them, because this is what the police say, that’s where you’re committing these offences, where you are touching the women.
‘I’m saying you are not allowed to use the underpass.’
She then told a friend who had attended with him to explain his bail conditions to him in Arabic.
Mr Alkhabbaz, wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans, nodded as his friend explained.
Alkhabbaz, of Fonthill Road, Islington, north London, was released on conditional bail until another hearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court tomorrow at 2pm.
He is yet to enter pleas to six counts of sexual assault alleged to have occurred between November 14 last year and March 3 this year
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.