News Ticker >
[ February 20, 2019 ]

Bernie Sanders Hires Campaign Manager Who Co-Chaired Event That Included Hamas Fundraiser

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Facebook defends Muslim sharia law censorship, champions blasphemy laws

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Muslim YouTube Star Abandons Islam, Cites ‘Racism, Cruelty’

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Anti-Semitism in France: 80 graves vandalized at Jewish cemetery

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Anti-Semite Bernie Sanders takes another shot at the Presidency

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Covington Catholic High School Nick Sandmann Sues Washington Post for $250 Million over ‘Defamatory’ Coverage

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Ilhan Omar, Islamic law and the U.S. Constitution

[ February 19, 2019 ]

“Teens” fire rifle at synagogue in Paris on Friday, injuring one

[ February 19, 2019 ]

WATCH: Shocking Antisemitism in France, Yellow Vests accost philosopher Alain Finkielkraut in Paris, “Dirty Zionist...

[ February 19, 2019 ]

Israeli Doctors Restore Vision with Revolutionary Membrane Transplant

Vietnamese sailors kidnapped a year ago by Muslim terrorists found BEHEADED

14

So what did the Vietnamese do to offend Islam?

Answer: We are all just Kuffars.

Vietnamese sailors kidnapped a year ago by Islamist terrorists found decapitated

PHILIPPINE soldiers have found the beheaded bodies of two Vietnamese sailors abducted a year ago by Islamist militant Abu Sayyaf group near the restive southern island of Basilan, an army spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

By Express, Jul 5, 2017:

Six Vietnamese sailors were taken captive after Abu Sayyaf militants attacked their cargo ship in June last year, but one was rescued last month during a combat operation.

The two bodies were retrieved at about 7am (2300 GMT) yesterday near the island’s town of Sumisip, said Captain Jo-Ann Petinglay, the spokesman of the Western Mindanao Command.

“Our troops found the headless bodies after local residents alerted us about the cadavers,” Petinglay told reporters, adding that the heads were found beside the bodies.
Related articles

The men had been identified as Hoang Thong and Hoang Va Hai, both crew of the ship MV Royal 16, Petinglay said, adding, “We have informed the Vietnamese embassy in Manila.”

Three more Vietnamese captives still in the hands of the Abu Sayyaf are among 14 foreigners and eight Philippine citizens still held on Basilan and nearby Jolo island, Petinglay said.

Elsewhere in the southern region, intense fighting with a larger group of pro-Islamic State militants who seized Marawi City has dragged on for six weeks, killing more than 400 people, including 85 security forces.

The dead include 39 civilians, but local officials said the number could be higher as intense fighting has denied authorities access to the centre of the city.

Military planes and helicopters have been dropping bombs and firing rockets on militants occupying high-rise buildings in the city’s commercial centre. Marines and army rangers fought militants in house-to-house combat to retake the city.

Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said there is pressure on the military to defeat the Islamist militants before a 60-day period of martial law expires on July 23, a day before the president delivers his state of the nation address in Congress.

“In my estimate, the clearing operations will take at least a week,” he said yesterday, adding that the enemy’s resistance was waning as troops gain control of more strategic positions.

Lorenzana said the Philippines last week sent a military plane to the United States to acquire an unspecified number and type of bombs and rockets intended to replenish the country’s weapons stockpile, depleted by almost daily bombings in Marawi.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest