Teenage Girl’s Stabbed Body Found in Freezer in Suspected Honor Killing Plot

19

Police in a south west London community have discovered the dead body of a stabbed teenage girl, age 19, in a freezer — and they suspect she was a victim of Islam’s latest honor killing principle.

Why?

Forensics experts remove items from a home tied to a horrific case of suspected honor killing and kidnapping.

The girl was believed to have been kidnapped along with her cousin by a man they both knew.

And neighbors aware of the relationships bluntly say: the crime is an honor killing.

More from the Daily Mail (h/t The Religion of Peace):

A teenage girl was stabbed to death and stuffed in a freezer after she and her cousin were kidnapped and taken to a £1.5million suburban home by a man they knew, it is alleged.

The 19-year-old’s body was found ‘stuffed in an American-style fridge freezer’ at a detached property in Kingston-on-Thames, west London, on Wednesday evening.

A second woman, aged 21 – understood to be the dead victim’s cousin – managed to flee the property after being slashed across the throat.

She arrived at a hospital where staff alerted police.
She remains in a serious condition.

A 33-year-old man who was believed to have been fleeing the country was arrested in Dover, Kent, on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. Another man, 28, was arrested in New Malden on the same allegations.

The case has now been referred to the IPCC after officers – who received a phone call about the women being missing at 5pm – took three hours to find the teenager.

In the hours before her body was found, the two women were reportedly ‘safe and well’ at an address in Merton, in south London, which is currently being searched.

Neighbours indicated the crime is an honour killing but the relationship between the victims and the suspects has not been confirmed by police.

[F]orensic officers were today seen combing the Kingston home for evidence.

A large silver fridge freezer, believed to be where the woman was found, could be seen in the hallway while a Renault Clio with smashed windows was parked in the driveway.

It is not clear who lives at the home – which is owned by a landlord who lives next door – but the six-bedroom property is currently undergoing renovation.

A 29-year-old woman has also been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. She has been released pending further investigation.

Detective Chief Inspector Samantha Price, who is leading the investigation, said: ‘Our investigation is at an early stage, and we are doing everything we can to fully understand the circumstances of this terrible attack on two young women.

‘At this stage one line of enquiry is that the two women were taken against their will to the address in Kingston, by a man who they both knew. They were last seen safe and well at an address in Merton, prior to being police being contacted about concerns for their safety and welfare.

‘It is clear that both women were subject to a violent attack, resulting in the death of one woman. Fortunately one of the women managed to get away from the address and seek help, how this happened will form part of this investigation.

‘I am keeping an open mind as to the motive, but we are not currently looking for anyone else in connection with this case.’

Police had actually been called to the address earlier in the day of the murders, over complaints about the safety of the two women.

They searched the properties, but found nothing.

Later that same day, however, they returned to the property for another search — and made the grim freezer find.

More from the Daily Mail:

A neighbour, who refused to be named, said: ‘Relatives told me that the man was Asian and was caught at Dover trying to leave the country.

‘I heard he kidnapped them both and chopped one of them up and put her in the freezer.

‘I heard he slit the other one’s throat.

When the relative told me earlier I thought “oh my God that is awful”.

‘There was at least six or seven cars maybe more and at least ten relatives here.

‘I spoke to the neighbours earlier and they said that the person who rented the house out had only done so at the weekend.’

The home is owned by a landlord who lives next door, and applied to Kingston Council earlier this year for permission to create two homes.

On May 19, planning permission was denied, but a new application was submitted just 11 days later. It is currently at the consultation stage of the process.

A family friend of the owners told The Sun: ‘The girls had got mixed up with a gang of guys. One wanted to marry one of the boys and her family couldn’t take that.’

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest