And so it begins. Yesterday, I reported on a police officer in France who was ambushed by a horde of Muslim migrants. He was beaten by iron bars and rocks by a Muslim horde. It was one of multiple violent episodes across the country. The cop opened fire in order to escape, and one of the attackers was wounded in the stomach. I asked if that would set off a new Muslim uprising in France. That remains to be seen, but there was bedlam last night. Close to a thousand cars were burned, as is their way. The number of burnings increased over last year, and the number of people in police custody sharply declined: 368 arrested versus 577 last year. More car burnings, less arrests. Does that make sense to you?
13 members of security forces were wounded.
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
“In the course of several episodes of urban violence, our security forces have been the target of intolerable attacks, the perpetrators of which will have to be answered in court, just like the perpetrators of vehicle fires, of course always too many,” said Pierre-Henry Brandet. “To the 13 officials and soldiers wounded the last two nights”, the minister brings his “complete support”, he completed.
During the night of 14 to 15 July, in Sevran, Seine-Saint-Denis, a police officer was “beaten” during an intervention before using his weapon eight times to clear himself, and hurt an 18-year-old man, according to multiple sources.
897 voitures brûlées lors des soirées des 13 et 14 juillet
BFMTV, 15/07/2017 à 19h06
Un total de 897 voitures ont été brûlées et 368 personnes placées en garde à vue lors des soirées du 13 et du 14 juillet, a annoncé samedi le ministère de l’Intérieur en jugeant que l’importante mobilisation des forces de l’ordre a permis de limiter le nombre d’incidents.
Rough translation thanks to Alexandre:
897 cars burned during the evenings of 13 and 14 July
It is a figure slightly higher than in 2016, the Interior Ministry said on Saturday evening. A total of 897 cars were burned and 368 people were held in police custody on the evening of July 13 and July 14, the interior ministry said on Saturday. To limit the number of incidents. The number of cars burned is up slightly from last year when 855 vehicles caught fire while the number of people held in custody, 368, is down sharply from 577 last year.
13 of the wounded security forces. “In the course of several episodes of urban violence, our security forces have been the target of intolerable attacks, the perpetrators of which will have to be answered in court, just like the perpetrators of vehicle fires, of course always too many” , Continued Pierre-Henry Brandet. “To the 13 officials and soldiers wounded the last two nights”, the minister brings his “complete support”, he completed. During the night of 14 to 15 July, in Sevran, Seine-Saint-Denis, a police officer was “beaten” during an intervention before using his weapon eight times to clear himself and hurt An 18-year-old man, according to concordant sources.
Earlier January 800 cars burned.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.