News Ticker >
[ February 18, 2019 ]

Seven MPs quit the Labour Party over antisemitism

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Hitler-Lover Farrakhan Praises Omar for Anti-Semitic Language: ‘You Have Nothing to Apologize For’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

‘No Muslim Should Cooperate with the Police’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Miraculous Israel will launch a spacecraft to the moon this week

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Canadian Muslim revealed to be notorious jihadi: ‘You’ll never kill the love for jihad’

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Democrat Pulls Gun On Man Wearing MAGA Hat, ‘It’s A Good Day For You To...

[ February 18, 2019 ]

British Muslima: Ariana Grande Pop Concert Bombing “Fair Retaliation”

[ February 18, 2019 ]

New York Times Blames Jews for 9/11

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Graham vows investigation into McCabe comments about DoJ discussions to remove Trump

[ February 18, 2019 ]

Hollywood Rallies Around Jew-Hater Ilhan Omar: ‘I’m a Jew; She Was Right About AIPAC’

Jihadis ‘go on Christian killing spree’ in fresh spate of attacks

29

One of the oldest Christian communities is being relentlessly wiped away right in front of our eyes — these people are one of the cornerstones of Western Civilization. Speaking this week, President Trump posed the question most other political leaders want to avoid — do we care enough to protect ourselves from destruction?

Christians in Egypt “fear that the killings may have been carried out by extremists with loyalties to groups such as Islamic State.” This is a misunderstanding of motive. These savages are motivated by Islamic texts and teachings that call for hatred and murder of the unbeliever.

Mr Bebawy had been murdered by extremists such as those who massacred 28 Copts on a bus journey through the desert in May, or ISIS members who had beheaded 20 Copts in Libya in 2015.

Twisted ‘ISIS jihadis go on Christian killing spree’ in fresh spate of attacks

COPTIC Christians in Egypt claim they are suffering a fresh spate of murders as part of a jihadist campaign against them after three were killed in the space of eight days.

By Jon Rogers, The Express, Jul 7, 2017:

The three men were found murdered in the space of just eight days from the last week of June with a fourth man also slaughtered in late May.Coptic groups in the country fear that the killings may have been carried out by extremists with loyalties to groups such as Islamic State (ISIS).
 ISIS claimed back in February that they wanted to “wipe out” the Coptic Christians but, so far, no group has claimed responsibilities for the murders.

Coptic Christians Egypt

worldwatchmonitor.org

Christian urologist Albert Fekry was found dead in his clinic in Tala

Urologist Albert Fekry, 67, was found dead by a patient in his clinic in Tala with a single gash to his neck.His priest, Fr Youstos Joseph, said nothing had been taken from the clinic, and suggested the killer had known the doctor worked alone.He added that it was “strange” that the killer had managed to pass the security guards at the church just behind the clinic shortly before he carried out the attack.

Jeweller Girgis Bushra, 55, was found dead in his home on the same day, according to local police, who have made no arrests so far.

Eight days earlier, a Coptic artist was found dead in the city of Minya, capital of Minya Governorate, which is home to many Coptic Christians.Michael Nabil Bebawy, a 32-year-old artist, did not return home after attending Mass.His brother-in-law, Michael Adel said his body had been dumped on railway tracks near the station and his head was found beside his body.

Mr Adel, a lawyer, said: “A train driver reported seeing three people dumping a body on a section of the tracks. But the police alleged it was a train accident that severed Michael’s head from his body.

Jeweller Girgis Bushraworldwatchmonitor.org

Jeweller Girgis Bushra

“But we found pools of blood some distance away from the tracks, not on the tracks themselves.”He said that when he and other relatives visited the morgue of Minya Public Hospital, Mr Bebawy’s body bore no signs of injury.He told World Watch Monitor: “There were just two marks on his head, indicating he had been beaten before he was beheaded.”

Mr Adel claimed that the medical examiner who carried out the post-mortem at the morgue did not visit the place where the body was found. The medical examiner’s report has not yet been issued.

Michael Nabil Bebawy, a 32-year-old artistFacebook

Michael Nabil Bebawy, a 32-year-old artist

He added: “The police wanted to portray it as a train accident and not a sectarian one.”However, he said he feared Mr Bebawy had been murdered by extremists such as those who massacred 28 Copts on a bus journey through the desert in May, or ISIS members who had beheaded 20 Copts in Libya in 2015.Two days before the bus attack, on 24 May, a Coptic building contractor was found dead in his work accommodation. Two co-workers said they found Magdy Zekry Abdel Malak, 40, with a single gash to his neck. Police have as yet made no arrests.

The dead man’s cousin, Malak Rizk, told World Watch Monitor that he believed Mr Malak was killed “because he was a Christian”, adding that his wallet was found on his person, so he had not been killed for money.

A state of emergency in place since attacks on two churches on Palm Sunday has not prevented subsequent attacks against the Christians, who complain of a state of indifference among the police.

Attacks on Coptic individuals and churches have become more frequent since the removal of former President Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

Tala, where Dr Fekry was found dead, was also the scene of the murder of a Coptic husband and wife in January.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest