Every day — the war rages on. And the Islamic supremacists dictate policy in the West. Madness.
TERROR MANHUNT: Attack ‘IMMINENT’ as suspects on run after Belgian police raids
BELGIAN police have carried out terror raids but warned another attack is imminent as they did not manage to catch all the suspects.
By Laura Mowat, The Express, July 6, 2017:
Officers said they believe at least one man is on the run as they fear another attack after the raids in the Anderlecht area of Brussels
Police found guns, ammunition and police uniforms as they raided six locations and charged two suspected militants with terror-related offences.
Police charged brothers Akim Saouti, 40 and Khalid Saouti, 37, with terrorism related offences on Wednesday.
It is thought the two men are the brothers of Said Saouti, who was sentenced to six years in prison in 2016 for supporting Islamic State (ISIS) and recruiting people to join the terror group.
A police spokesman said an attack could not be ruled out as the authorities fear the discovery of the store of guns and uniforms could provoke an attack similar to the bombing atrocity in Brussels last year.
Eric Van der Sypt, spokesman for the federal prosecutors’ officer, said: “We’re still searching for various terror suspects after last night’s raids.
“We fear that they will feel driven into a corner after the raids.
“We’re also afraid of the same reaction as March 22, 2016.”
Police said they were not able to exclude a “similar scenario as the one of March 22, 2016 Brussels attacks”.
33 people were killed in the Brussels attack of 2016
In the Brussels attack, 32 civilians and two perpetrators were killed and 300 people were injured when three suicide bombers carried out co-ordinated attacks at Brussels Airport and at Maalbeek metro station in the centre of the capital.
The attack occurred after police uncovered a weapons stash as they were hunting an ISIS cell linked to attacks in Paris the year before.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.