This was a sleeper cell operating in Germany. How many more are there? This is the poison fruit of Merkel’s suicidal immigration policies. She will go down in history as the worst German Chancellor since Adolf Hitler.
“Düsseldorf terror plot: Three in court over plan for ‘IS’ bloodbath,” DW, July 5, 2017:
Three men accused of plotting a killing spree in the German city of Düsseldorf have appeared in court. The attack, using explosive vests and bullets, was to be financed with money extorted from the Vatican.
The three defendants, identified as Saleh A., Mahood B. and Hamza C., appeared in the dock on Wednesday, accused of plotting suicide bombings and shootings in the western city of Düsseldorf.
The three were “believed to have plotted to have two suicide bombers set off explosive vests and then open fire on passers-by with automatic rifles,” the Düsseldorf court said in a statement.
The case was brought after 25-year-old Syrian Saleh A. went to a police station in Paris in February last year and told police he “had a certain amount of information about a sleeper cell that was read to strike in Germany.” A. was extradited to Germany in October.
German authorities believe Saleh A. and Hamza C., 27, joined the extremist group “Islamic State” (IS) in Syria in early 2014. It is there that A. was said to have been given orders for the attack from the leadership level of IS. They crossed from Syria to Turkey in 2014 and were said to have reached Germany, traveling separately via Greece, between March and July 2015.
Massacre planned in the old town
Saleh A. was then believed to have drawn up plans for the attack in which two of the jihadis would detonate explosive vests in Düsseldorf’s historic old town. Another attacker would then have been placed at the old town’s exit, where he would have been tasked with killing as many of those fleeing the scene as possible with automatic weapons.
The two were then said to have convinced co-defendant Mahood B., 25, to join them in the plan.
The three hoped to finance their plot by selling to the Vatican a video showing proof of life of a priest who was kidnapped by IS in Syria.
All three men are accused of planning a terror attack and of being members of IS. Two of the three men were to be assessed psychologically to assess their capacity for criminal responsibility….
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.