There it is – reality smashes the fantastical delusion of jihad denial.
Did the French learn anything? No.
“Deradicalization” programs won’t deal with the motive, the inspiration for this holy war – Islam. What hope could they ever have of they possibly being successful? We see Muslims in “deradicalization” programs arrested for jihad plots while in the program. Of all the absurd and deluded responses by the elites to the jihad threat, “deradicalization” ranks the most irrational. How can a program claiming to address ideological motive work without addressing the ideology? These delusional programs are based on the idea that Islam is a religion of peace, and that jihad terrorists are misunderstanding it. But this is false, so the programs are a failure. And these imams are playing us for the fools we are begging to be.
According to Soeren Kern:
- The report implies that deradicalization, either in specialized centers or in prisons, does not work because most Islamic radicals do not want to be deradicalized.
- Although France is home to an estimated 8,250 hardcore Islamic radicals, only 17 submitted applications and just nine arrived. Not a single resident has completed the full ten-month curriculum.
- By housing Islamists in separate prison wings, they actually had become more violent because they were emboldened by “the group effect,” according to Justice Minister Jean-Jacques Urvoas.
- “Deradicalizing someone does not happen in six months. These people, who have not been given an ideal and who have clung to Islamic State’s ideology, are not going to get rid of it just like that. There is no ‘Open Sesame.'” — Senator Esther Benbassa.
- “The deradicalization program is a total fiasco. Everything must be rethought, everything must be redesigned from scratch.” — Senator Philippe Bas, the head of the Senate committee that commissioned the report.
The only de-radicalization center in France will be closed
Translation thanks to AlexandreSource BFMTV.coThe Ministry of the Interior considers that “the experiment was not conclusive”. He had not received any residents since February. The only de-radicalization center in France, located in Beaumont-en-Véron in Indre-et-Loire, will be closed. The announcement was made Friday by the Ministry of Interior that “the experience has not proved conclusive”. “The experimentation of an open reception center, operating on a voluntary basis, has shown its limits,” says Beauvau.Opened in September 2016, the center for prevention, integration and citizenship of Pontourny, with a capacity of 25 places, had only 11 residents. The latter had left the scene in February. He had been condemned, for old acts, for “voluntary violence”, a criterion prohibited by the regulation of the center. Above all, a resident, Mustapha S., was arrested in January on a leave of absence for an anti-terrorist operation in the Bas-Rhin. Senate Report At the beginning of July, a Senate report called for the closure of the de-radicalization center during a progress report in which the two rapporteurs, environmental senator Esther Benbassa and her colleague Les Républicains, Catherine Troendlé, criticized the policy of Regrouping radicalized prisoners, the “business” of de-radicalization or the “financial gabegie” of the State.In the village of 2,900 souls, the de-radicalization center was designed to accommodate young people aged between 18 and 30 years in the process of radicalization or who want to leave it for a maximum period of 10 months. “We are going to be more about individuals who are in positions of identity breakdown, individuals who hold hate speech against the West,” explained Amelie Boukhobza, psychologist and specialist in jihadism at the time.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.