BREAKING: Image has emerged showing suicide bomber on the ground, strapped with canisters. London Bridge
Prime Minister Theresa May banned me from entering the country when I was scheduled to speak at a memorial for the young British father and soldier Lee Rigby who was beheaded by devout Muslims in broad daylight on a London street. May banned me because, she said, my visit would not be “conducive to the public good” and it would might “incite Muslims to violence.” Cowed, Theresa May allowed the most vile imams and Islamic hate preachers to enter the country.
She has blood on her hands. If the British people were permitted to hear voices of freedom and reason, they would not have two awful choices in the upcoming elections.
And London’s Muslim mayor says terror is part of living in an urban city. They elected him, so live with it.
— Tennessee (@TEN_GOP) June 4, 2017
— ?Νia ? (@nia4_trump) June 4, 2017
- London Bridge Jihad Attacks: “Police were running away”
- Ramadan Terror in London: “They were running and stabbing everyone” “For Allah!”
- PHOTO: Suicide bomber on the ground, strapped with canisters #LondonBridge
- Saturday Night Cinema: The Real Glory
- Eyewitness: Muslim Attackers Shouted “THIS IS FOR ALLAH” in FIVE LOCATIONS Terror Attacks in UK
- London: Five terrorists with hunting knives “jump out of van and start slashing people’s throats”
- LONDON MULTIPLE TERROR ATTACKS: THIRD INCIDENT, THROATS SLASHED, VEHICULAR ATTACKS
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.