News Ticker >
[ February 21, 2019 ]

Democrat Party front runner Bernie Sanders says breadlines are “A GOOD THING” in resurfaced video

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Out magazine calls Trump’s effort to decriminalize homosexuality an ‘old racist tactic’

[ February 21, 2019 ]

German Police are searching 16 homes of “extremely” devout Muslims

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Anti-Zionism is antisemitism, warns French President Emmanuel Macron

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Trump Administration Developing Global Campaign to End Criminalization of Homosexuality, Enemedia Ignores It, Gays Denounce...

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Nazi Germany 2019

[ February 21, 2019 ]

University of North Carolina Hosts Talk by Jew-Hater Linda Sarsour, Ignoring Jewish Students’ Concerns

[ February 21, 2019 ]

WATCH: ‘Islam Forbids Alliances with Jews and Christians,’ Claims New York Imam

[ February 21, 2019 ]

Washington Post Provides Platform For More of Jew-Hater Linda Sarsour’s Lies and Claims of Victimhood

[ February 20, 2019 ]

Jussie Smollett Named a Suspect by Chicago Police

Woman, 28, ‘raped nine times by three asylum seekers in Germany’

37

Only nine? These must be the progressive migrants.

Remember ladies, the left says, lay back, shut up and do not report rape, for the good of the refugee movement. Don’t be selfish, sheep!

Woman, 28, ‘raped nine times by three asylum seekers in Germany’

Woman, 28, is ‘raped nine times by three asylum seekers who filmed the brutal attack on her mobile phone after ambushing her at a town fair in Germany’

  • Hungarian woman said Ethiopian men attacked her at station near fair in 2016
  • She claims she was hit before her phone was stolen so she couldn’t call for help
  • Men then raped her three times each, she alleged, and filmed part of the attack
    One suspect says he had consensual sex with her, the others deny involvement

By Allan Hall and Chris Pleasance for MailOnline, 20 June 2017:

Victim Laura G. says she was repeatedly raped by three asylum seekers including Medhanie A., 29, near a town fair in Mühlhausen, Germany, in August 2016

he woman claims the men (Isaak N. ,23, left, and Dawit T., 22, right) stole her phone so she couldn’t call for help before taking it in turns to attack her while filming the abuse

The woman said she was forced to have unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex with three Ethiopian men who she identified in court, The Local reports.

She claimed the men took it in turns to rape her, sometimes acting as a group, and sometimes individually.

The State Court in Mühlhausen heard how one of the three accused, Isaak N. ,23, approached victim Laura G. as she made her way home from the fair.

She told the court that he grabbed her by the arm and said; ‘We are going to have sex now.’

When she tried to run he grabbed her, slapped her to the ground and proceeded to pull her trousers down.

She managed to get to her feet and run – only into the arms of accomplices Medhanie A., 29, and David T., 22.

 The alleged attack happened at Mühlhausen train station, close to the site of the town fair

‘The victim was then dragged under a viaduct, her mouth kept shut in order to silence her cries,’ said the prosecution.

The men were arrested the next day. DNA from two of them matched up with DNA collected by police.

‘Every one of them raped me three times,’ she sobbed in court on Monday. 

Her testimony was cut short due to her emotional state and will be continued on another day.

Earlier in the trial Isaak N. had admitted having sex with the woman, but said the encounter had been consensual.

‘I was very drunk at the carnival and I slept with her once,’ he said. Two other men had been there at the time, but not Medhanie A. and David T., he claimed.

Medhanie A. and David T. deny any involvement in the crime, saying they were at home at the time, having gone to bed early.

The case continues.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest