News Ticker >
[ February 23, 2019 ]

Saturday Night Cinema: Carousel (1956)

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Student Suspended from University for Calling Halal Slaughter ‘Inhumane’

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Anti-American Bernie Sanders praises Communist Cuba’s revolution against “ugly rich people” in resurfaced video

[ February 23, 2019 ]

French President Macron: France Could Ban Hate Speech Convicts From All Social Media For Life

[ February 23, 2019 ]

President Macron visits yet another site of an antisemitic attack in France

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Muslim spy indictment reveals the ineptitude of America’s witless intelligence agencies

[ February 23, 2019 ]

Robert Spencer: Claire Goforth of the “Daily Dot” Tries to Shut Down Opposition to Jihad...

[ February 23, 2019 ]

The Islamic State’s Final March

[ February 23, 2019 ]

UK: Students vote against starting a Jewish society after Holocaust denier complains

[ February 23, 2019 ]

British Jewish groups condemn Netanyahu alliance with what enemedia calls “the Israeli far-right”

London jihadi was reported to police TWICE, filmed at park with ISIS flag,”radicalized” children with sweets and cash [VIDEO]

6
“Their terror had the evasive quality of guilt:  it was not the fear that comes from understanding,  but from the refusal to understand.”
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

The still-unnamed London jihadi was turned in twice, once by a neighbor and another time by a friend. Why wasn’t anything done? Because he was a devout Muslim, a holy man in a country that now places Islam above all else. And because law enforcement did not want to appear to “islamophobic” or “racist” (even though Islam is not a race).

And why aren’t the British authorities naming these savages? Why does the Daily Mail pixelate their faces. Respect!

“Amid a series of revelations last night, it was claimed that a friend of the suspect had reported him to the anti-terror hotline…..”

And he targeted children.

‘They were waiting for the children of the neighbourhood. They would give the children chocolate while talking to them. They would pray in the park for hours.’

And then this:

Police were warned about the main suspect radicalising children in a local park two years ago, a neighbour has revealed.

Erica Gasparri, an Italian mother of three who lives in the same complex, said she confronted the man, known locally as “Abs”, after her son came home and said: “Mummy, I want to be a Muslim.”

Gasparri then went to the park, where she said a “Pakistani man” had stated: “I’m ready to do whatever I need to do in the name of Allah. I am ready in the name of Allah to do what needs to be done, including killing my own mother.”

She said: “I took four photographs of him and gave them to the police. They rang Scotland Yard when I was there and said the information had been passed on to Scotland Yard. They were very concerned. They told me to delete the photos for my own safety which I did but then I heard nothing. That was two years ago. No-one came to me. If they did this could have been prevented and lives could have been saved.

“He would go down to the park and talk to them about Islam and he also came to the houses and gave the kids money and sweets during Ramadan.”

One neighbor actually tipped off the murderer that he had been turned in to the police. Doing her part to battle ‘islamophobia.’

Killer who was filmed in Regent’s Park with an ISIS flag and tried to radicalise children with sweets was shopped to police TWICE as it emerges one of his fellow terrorists lived in DUBLIN

  • The 27-year-old Muslim extremist appeared in a TV documentary last year about British jihadis on Channel 4
  • He was caught on camera alongside two notorious preachers who were well known to police and intelligence
  • Police were warned about the suspect radicalising children in a local park two years ago by offering sweets
  • He and two other jihadis left at least seven dead and 48 injured before police marksmen halted stabbing spree
  • One of his neighbours told MailOnline he was a ‘cheeky chappie’ growing up and his older brother was in TA
  • The terrorist ringleader held a farewell barbecue at his flat in Barking, where guests were handed cupcakes
  • Police arrest 12 people in connection with the atrocities including 7 women in raids across east London
  • Gardai in Ireland have confirmed that an Irish ID card was found on the body of another of the killers

By Stephen Wright and Chris Greenwood and Inderdeep Bains and Emily Kent Smith and Sam Greenhill for the Daily Mail and Gareth Davies and Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline, 5 June 2017:
The London Bridge killer wearing an Arsenal shirt slipped through the net despite being reported to the police twice for extremism including trying to twist the minds of children he bribed with sweets and cash, it was revealed today.

The security services face difficult questions because the 27-year-old Muslim ringleader, known to friends as ‘Abz’, even appeared in a Channel 4 documentary last year about British jihadists and unfurled an ISIS-style flag in Regent’s Park.

He was also caught on camera alongside two notorious preachers who were well known to police and intelligence officials because of their extremist views.

A friend of the suspect called the anti-terror hotline because he became obsessed with watching hate preacher videos on YouTube and police were later warned he was trying to radicalise children in a local park and giving them treats to listen to him.

‘Abz’ also berated an Imam for encouraging worshippers to vote in the 2015 General Election and was banned from the mosque in the ensuing row.

A friend who called the anti-terror hotline said: ‘I did my bit, I know other people did their bit but the authorities did not do their bit’.

The suspect, who MailOnline has chosen not to name at the request of police, is one of three men who embarked on a stabbing rampage in London on Saturday night.

Gardai in Ireland have confirmed that an Irish ID card was found on the body of another of the killers – who is believed to have been born in Morocco but living in Dublin. Police say he was living in the Rathmines area of the Irish capital with his Scottish wife until around three months ago but he was not on their radar.

Scotland Yard says that it knows the identities of all the killers who murdered seven and injured 48 on London Bridge and inside Borough Market – but have asked the press not to name them.

A 27-year-old Muslim extremist involved in Saturday’s London Bridge attack appeared in a TV documentary last year about British jihadis – and was involved in a filmed altercation with police after an Islamic State flag was unfurled in Regent’s Park

Three Jihadi terrorists were shot dead by armed police after killing seven people and injuring at least 48 more during a horrific knife rampage in central London on Saturday night. Photos appears to show suspects lying dead on the ground outside the Wheatsheaf pub in Borough Market. One of the men, nicknamed Abz, was wearing an Arsenal football shirt

The terrorist, who MailOnline is not naming, left, appeared in a documentary which aired last year focusing on jihadis in Britain

An Islamic flag was unfurled in Regent's Park in broad daylight during the filming of the Channel 4 documentary last year

A group of men on their knees facing the flag which was unfurled in the middle of Regent’s Park as people walked around on a sunny day

Amid a series of revelations last night, it was claimed that a friend of the suspect had reported him to the anti-terror hotline after he became radicalised by watching extremist videos on YouTube as a picture of the documentary is shown here

Amid a series of revelations last night, it was claimed that a friend of the suspect had reported him to the anti-terror hotline after he became radicalised by watching extremist videos on YouTube as a picture of the documentary is shown here

Abz (whose face has been obscured) was also in the background when fellow protester Mohammed Shamsuddin, who was not involved in Saturday's terror attack, had a furious row with police on the documentary

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest