Web
Analytics

ISIS child suicide bomber was blown up by REMOTE CONTROL

23

File this under Islamic contributions to society.

Before he was forced out in a Vatican cabal, Pope Benedict XVI quoted a 14th-century dialogue between Byzantine emperor, Manuel II Paleologus, and a Muslim scholar:

“Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

Indeed.

The barbaric President Erdogan tried to tie the Islamic State bombing to his hoax coup plotters and even the Kurds. But the fact is Erdogan quietly aided and armed ISIS. His pro-jihad policies have come home to roost.

From celebrating a wedding to digging graves for a funeral: ISIS bomber aged just 12 who killed 51 at a marriage ceremony in Turkey ‘was blown up by REMOTE CONTROL’

At least 51 people have been killed in suicide attack that targeted a wedding party in the south of Turkey
Authorities blame the attack on terrorists as horrific pictures emerge of dead and injured wedding guests
ISIS suspected of carrying out attack with the bomber thought to have been between 12 and 14 years old

By Isabel Hunter and Jennifer Newton for MailOnline, August 21, 2016:

At least 51 people have been been killed and nearly 100 injured after a child suicide bomber ripped through a wedding party in Turkey.

Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan said it was likely that ISIS was behind the attack which saw the bomber, a boy, thought to be aged between 12 and 14, blow up among people dancing in the street at a party in the city of Gaziantep last night.

Erdogan added the blast near the Syria border ‘was the result of a suicide bomber who either detonated (the bomb) or others detonated it’.

The pro-Kurdish Peoples’ Democratic Party, or HDP, said in a statement that the wedding was for one of its members, and women and children had been among those killed.

Hundreds gathered for funerals this afternoon, with coffins draped in green flags. But security sources said some ceremonies will have to wait because many victims were blown to pieces and DNA tests would be needed to identify them.

Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the 'barbaric' attack in the city of Gaziantep, near the border with Syria, appeared to be a suicide bombing

Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the ‘barbaric’ attack in the city of Gaziantep, near the border with Syria, appeared to be a suicide bombing

People wait close to empty graves during funerals for the dead after a bomb attack on a wedding party last night in Gaziantep in Turkey 

People wait close to empty graves during funerals for the dead after a bomb attack on a wedding party last night in Gaziantep in Turkey

Other officials said it could have been the carried out by either Kurdish militants or Islamic State group extremists

Other officials said it could have been the carried out by either Kurdish militants or Islamic State group extremists

Hundreds gathered for funerals of the 51 dead  this afternoon, with coffins draped in green flags

Hundreds gathered for funerals of the 51 dead  this afternoon, with coffins draped in green flags

Security sources said some ceremonies will have to wait because many victims were blown to pieces and DNA tests would be needed to identify them

Security sources said some ceremonies will have to wait because many victims were blown to pieces and DNA tests would be needed to identify them

One person who witnessed the attack said: ‘The celebrations were coming to an end and there was a big explosion among people dancing. There was blood and body parts everywhere.’

Another added: ‘It was carried out like an atrocity. We want to end these massacres. We are in pain, especially the women and children.’ 

The bride and groom – Besna and Nurettin Akdogan – were rushed to hospital but were not seriously wounded.

According to the state-run Anadolu news agency, the bride was released from hospital, saying as she left: ‘They turned our wedding into a bloodbath.’

She later returned to hospital after repeatedly fainting, Anadolu reported.

Erdogan said in a statement that there was ‘no difference’ between the group of US-based preacher Fethullah Gulen who he blames for the failed coup bid, the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) ‘and Daesh (ISIS), the likely perpetrator of the attack in Gaziantep’.

‘Our country and our nation have again only one message to those who attack us – you will not succeed!’ he said.

Funerals for many of the victims took place on Sunday with an AFP photographer saying that some covered relatives’ coffins with the Kurdistan flag.

Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the "barbaric" attack in Gaziantep, near the border with Syria, on Saturday appeared to be a suicide bombing

Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the ‘barbaric’ attack in Gaziantep, near the border with Syria, on Saturday appeared to be a suicide bombing

Mourners carry a coffin at a funeral for one of the many victims of the bomb blast in Gaziantep in southeastern Turkey

Mourners carry a coffin at a funeral for one of the many victims of the bomb blast in Gaziantep in southeastern Turkey

The funerals of some of the victims took place, with feelings running high in the town of Gaziantep near the Syrian border where hundreds gathered following Saturday's bombing

The funerals of some of the victims took place, with feelings running high in the town of Gaziantep near the Syrian border where hundreds gathered following Saturday’s bombing

Funerals for many of the victims took place on Sunday with an AFP photographer saying that some covered relatives' coffins with the Kurdistan flag

Funerals for many of the victims took place on Sunday with an AFP photographer saying that some covered relatives’ coffins with the Kurdistan flag

As hundreds waited to say their final goodbye, some voiced anger at what they perceived to be the government’s failure to prevent the attack.

Shouts of ‘shame on you, Erdogan’ rang out while others hurled water bottles at police who kept their distance from rowdy crowds for fear of violence.

One distraught mother wailed: ‘I lost my children, now I will never see them again.’

‘The aim of terror is to scare the people but we will not allow this,’ said Deputy Prime Mehmet Simsek, who also represents Gaziantep in the Turkish parliament.

‘It is barbaric to attack a wedding,’ he told Turkish television.

Simsek later traveled to Gaziantep along with the country’s health minister to visit the wounded and inspect the site of the attack.

‘This is a massacre of unprecedented cruelty and barbarism,’ he told reporters in Gaziantep. ‘We … are united against all terror organizations. They will not yield.’

He told reporters it was too soon to say which organisation was behind the attack.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim condemned the bombing that turned ‘a wedding party into a place of mourning’ and vowed to prevail over the ‘devilish’ attacks

At least 22 people have been killed and 100 people injured after a suspected ISIS suicide bomber ripped through a wedding party

The city's governor's office said 22 people had been killed and 94 people had been injured

 Gaziantep governor Ali Yerlikaya said the explosion in the city centre was due to a 'terror attack', state-run news agency Anadolu reported

 Gaziantep governor Ali Yerlikaya said the explosion in the city centre was due to a ‘terror attack’, state-run news agency Anadolu reported

‘No matter what this treacherous terror organisation is called, we as the people, the state, and the government will pursue our determined struggle against it,’ he said.

A brief statement from the Gaziantep governor’s office said the bomb attack on the wedding in the Sahinbey district occurred at 10.50pm.

Governor Ali Yerlikaya told Anadolu Agency the attack took place in Akdere neighborhood of Sahinbey district on the southern outskirts of the city.

He added that it was the type of attack that could have been launched by ISIS or the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK).

‘The explosion took place during a wedding. According to initially available information, the ceremony was being held outdoors,’ the official said.

As well as refugees and opposition activists, there have long been fears it was home to a significant jihadist presence

Deputy Prime Minister Simsek said, 'This was a barbaric attack. It appears to be a suicide attack. All terror groups, the PKK, Daesh, the (Gulen movement) are targeting Turkey. But God willing, we will overcome'

In Gaziantep, police sealed off the site of the explosion and forensic teams moved in. Hundreds of residents gathered near the site chanting 'Allah is great' as well as slogans denouncing terrorist attacks

In Gaziantep, police sealed off the site of the explosion and forensic teams moved in. Hundreds of residents gathered near the site chanting ‘Allah is great’ as well as slogans denouncing terrorist attacks

It was not clear who was responsible for the explosion. Turkish MP Mehmet Erdogan said there was a high possibility it was a suicide attack

It was not clear who was responsible for the explosion. Turkish MP Mehmet Erdogan said there was a high possibility it was a suicide attack

The Dogan news agency said the explosion, which went off at 7.40pm local time, had caused injuries and fatalities

Just north of the Syrian border, Gaziantep has become a major hub for Syrians fleeing the civil war in their country’s civil war.

But as well as refugees and opposition activists, there have long been fears it was home to a significant jihadist presence.

Turkey has already been hit by a bloody year of militant attacks in its two biggest cities that have left dozens dead.

Kurdish militants have twice struck in Ankara in deadly attacks, while IS suicide bombers have twice killed tourists in the centre of Istanbul.

The blast in Gaziantep came on the day Yildirim vowed Ankara would play a ‘more active’ role in the next six months in efforts to solve the over five-year Syrian civil war.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest