News Ticker >
[ December 6, 2019 ]

6 More SAUDI JIHADIS Arrested Over Pensacola Naval Base SHOOTING INCLUDING 3 WHO FILMED THE...

[ December 6, 2019 ]

Pennsylvania: Muslim Democrat stole more than $500,000 from mental illness charity

[ December 6, 2019 ]

FLORIDA JIHAD: Muslim terrorist who opened fire on US Navy base in Florida is member...

[ December 6, 2019 ]

CNN Hits Three-Year Ratings Low Amid #Impeachment Coup

[ December 6, 2019 ]

TERROR in Pensacola: Muslim gunman opened fire on Naval Air Station; Several dead, multiple injured

[ December 6, 2019 ]

Bloody London: Mayor Sadiq Khan Claims Trump Is ‘Global Threat’

[ December 6, 2019 ]

Schoolgirl ‘who was sold for sex’ by Muslim child rape/sex trafficking gang said NOT ONE...

[ December 6, 2019 ]

Wall Street SOARS after US job growth ROARS back in November, with 266,000 added

[ December 6, 2019 ]

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Teens hurl rocks at school bus transporting Jewish schoolgirls

[ December 6, 2019 ]

Democrats Plot MULTIPLE Impeachments, Including If President Wins Re-Election: ‘No Limit To The Number Of...

Obama State Department admits briefing footage ACKNOWLEDGING DECEPTION on Iran deal INTENTIONALLY DELETED

28

The Obama administration can do whatever it wants. It can lie openly and brazenly to the American people — in service of Iran’s jihad — and there is never any accountability. And this comes after Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and a myriad of other scandals at which the lapdog media did everything it could to cover for this corrupt and feckless regime. Treason on a massive scale.

obama middle finger

“State Department admits briefing footage on Iran deal intentionally deleted,” Fox News, June 1, 2016:

The State Department, in a stunning admission, acknowledged Wednesday that an official intentionally deleted several minutes of video footage from a 2013 press briefing, where a top spokeswoman seemed to acknowledge misleading the press over the Iran nuclear deal.

“There was a deliberate request [to delete the footage] – this wasn’t a technical glitch,” State Department spokesman John Kirby said Wednesday, in admitting that an unidentified official had a video editor “excise” the segment.

The State Department had faced questions earlier this year over the block of missing tape from a December 2013 briefing. At that briefing, then-spokeswoman Jen Psaki was asked by Fox News’ James Rosen about an earlier claim that no direct, secret talks were underway between the U.S. and Iran – when, in fact, they were.

Psaki at the time seemed to admit the discrepancy, saying: “There are times where diplomacy needs privacy in order to progress. This is a good example of that.”

However, Fox News later discovered the Psaki exchange was missing from the department’s official website and its YouTube channel. Eight minutes from the briefing, including the comments on the Iran deal, were edited out and replaced with a white-flash effect.

Officials initially suggested a “glitch” occurred.

But on Wednesday, current State Department spokesman Kirby said someone had censored the video intentionally. He said he couldn’t find out who was responsible, but described such action as unacceptable.

While saying there were “no rules [or] regulations in place that prohibited” this at the time, Kirby said: “Deliberately removing a portion of the video was not and is not in keeping with the State Department’s commitment to transparency and public accountability.”

Kirby said he learned that on the same day of the 2013 briefing, a video editor received a call from a State Department public affairs official who made “a specific request … to excise that portion of the briefing.”

Kirby says he has since ordered the original video restored on all platforms and asked the State Department’s legal adviser to examine the matter. He said no further investigation will be made, primarily because no rules were in place against such actions….

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest