In Fiuggi, one hour south of Rome, a Muslim “migrant” youth gang-raped and tried to kill the head of the facility. They tore up and destroyed the migrant “Welcome” facility and beat up other care workers — the people who had cared for them over the past six months.
It’s a cultural thing, and we must respect their culture, doncha know. It’s what the EU says. And jihadis oblige.
Back in February, ISIS has threatened to flood Europe with half a million migrants from Libya, in a “psychological” attack against the West. So why does Europe continue to accept hostile invaders? And why are singular voices like Geert Wilders demonized and marginalized for speaking out against such suicidal policies?
he evening of July 30, Thursday, for some reason destroyed the entire interior of the house the family for illegal minors abandoned, the next day – Friday – rape in the same group an operator reception center. In between, an assassination attempt against the head of the establishment and the destruction of his car.
Protagonists of so much youthful exuberance, worthy of the best resources that we import each day by the thousands, three Egyptians and two including a sixteen seventeen, arrested by the police on charges of threats, bodily harm, damage and aggravated sexual assault of larger group, for one two Egyptians aged 17, with attempted murder.
We reconstruct in detail what happened during the night and the day of madness in which three teenagers Egyptian alleged need of care have prevailed with crazy violence on the seat and the people for six months took care of them.
The prologue, it was said, on Thursday night, when the band, for unknown reasons, have devastated the vessels of the host structure, attacking even some operators of the family home. Because of minor injuries, one of three North Africans and a property assistant were forced to seek medical treatment to ‘hospital Alatri.
The same Egyptian minor injured, as he was kindly taken back in the car in Fiuggi, with a crutch he tried to strangle the person in charge of the care organization, which ended in the emergency room of the ‘hospital of San Benedetto.
Do not pay for the damage inflicted on the structure and attempted murder, in the same night between Thursday and Friday the three they thought to destroy the car of the same administrator of the family home.
Inexplicably still at large, the next day, Friday, the dramatic climax: the gang rape. The victim would be a ‘worker of 48 years, who was in the reception center of the spa when the three offenders, according to initial reports, they stuck to the ground and raped, beaten and immobilized after the administrator of the facility victim of attempted murder and damage to private the previous night.
After stopping for some reason the small group of Egyptian minors would be conducted not in prison but in a reception center in Rome.
Doing the math, neglecting what we shelled out to retrieve them from the usual boat, only contributions of pro-immigrant these three brutal thugs cost us at least 20,000 euro, more light, water, gas, waste, damage to structures, health care and who knows As another, and for a while ‘will – perhaps – maintained at our expense in the nation’s prisons. While a third of Italian families live on much less than 20,000 euro per year.
Muslims threw Christians overboard during the journey from Libya to Italy. Did anyone think they would behave differently when they got to Europe?
Previously one of the youths tried to strangle with a crutch the manager of the facility. The three Egyptians, two aged 17 and one 16, were arrested
It all started Thursday night when the three boys, for reasons still unknown, began to damage the furniture structure, attacking even some center operators that welcomes non-EU minors. The incident has caused consequences in one of the three young Africans and a property assistant, forced to seek medical treatment at the hospital in Alatri.
The same minor injured, driving back to Fiuggi, took a crutch and attempted to strangle the head of the care organization. At night the three were then vented against the car of the same administrator, causing extensive damage. Eventually all were reported by police to bodily harm and damage, while the minor who attempted to strangle the director of the center must also respond to attempted murder. The escalation of violence has had its epilogue Friday when the same structure a worker was raped. The protagonists would be the same Egyptian minors; two have 17 and one 16.
The police Fiuggi have them identified and arrested for sexual assault. Now in a reception center in Rome.
They are still in Italy??
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.