Here is the up and coming next generation of jihadis in the West (not to mention the caliphate cub generation in the Middle East and Africa) and how are our children being prepared? With tripe like this.
Meanwhile jihad teens are using secret apps to plot mass slaughter.
And if you can, please contribute to Geller Report. YOU make the work possible.
The schoolboy jihadi and his secret list of British targets: Schoolboy, 14, taught himself how to detonate devices and explosives for potential attacks
The 14-year-old schoolboy plotted over the internet to behead a policeman
He had also drawn up a list of potential targets in the UK, it can be revealed
Yesterday he became Britain’s youngest convicted Islamic terrorist
It has emerged he taught himself how to detonate devices and explosives
By Stephen Wright and Jaya Narain for the Daily Mail, 23 July 2015 | , 23 July 2015
A boy of 14 who plotted over the internet to behead a policeman in Australia had drawn up a list of potential terror targets in the UK, it can be revealed today.
The baby-faced loner yesterday became Britain’s youngest convicted Islamic terrorist when he admitted inciting an Australian youth to behead, run over or shoot a police officer during the Anzac Day parade in Melbourne.
He told fanatic Sevdet Besim, 18, to get ready for his ‘first taste of beheading’, adding: ‘You are a lone wolf, a wolf that begs Allah for forgiveness a wolf that doesn’t fear blame of the blamers.’
Details of the Lee Rigby-style plot have shocked counter-terrorism officials hunting so called lone-wolf terrorists inspired by Islamic State.
It can also be revealed the schoolboy was researching potential targets in Britain and teaching himself how to detonate devices and explosives. On his hit list were a police station, a town hall and BAE Systems, the global defence and aerospace firm.
By the time he was arrested in March this year, the bespectacled youngster – who was obsessed with IS – had been known to the security services since he was 13.
Police had visited his home in Blackburn 16 months before the Anzac plot came to light after being alerted to his worrying views on jihad, Osama bin Laden and his desire to be a martyr.
But because he was using encrypted messaging apps to communicate with fellow terror suspects, counter-terrorism detectives did not realise the extent of the threat he posed.
Last night his mother insisted the boy, whom she said had hoped to be a solicitor, may have been ‘brainwashed’ over the internet. ‘I wouldn’t call him a terrorist, he’s a child. I know he would not have harmed anyone. I know my son,’ she told the Daily Mail.
The Anzac Day beheading plot unravelled only after the boy – who cannot be named due to his age – was arrested for making threats to kill at his school in the North West. On his Samsung phone, found under his bed, police uncovered evidence of jihad communications, images, web searches and conversations.
IS A GREATER DANGER THAN AL QAEDA – FBI
Islamic State’s effort to recruit vulnerable young people through social media has turned it into a greater terror threat than Al Qaeda, the director of the FBI has warned.
James Comey said IS had influenced a significant number of Americans through a year-long campaign on social media, urging Muslims who cannot travel to the Middle East to ‘kill where you are’.
The FBI had arrested a number of people over the past eight weeks who had been radicalised, Mr Comey said.
He repeated his previous disclosure, without elaborating, that several people were arrested over attacks planned for the July 4 holiday in the US. Mr Comey said it was too soon to say how Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the Chattanooga gunman who killed five US troops last week, became radicalised.
Abdulazeez’s relatives have said he had a history of drug use and depression. Mr Comey noted that ‘the people Islamic State is trying to reach are people that Al Qaeda would never use as an operative, because they are often unstable, troubled drug users’.
Asked if the threat from IS had eclipsed that of its rival organisation, which attacked the US on September 11, 2001, he said: ‘Yes.’
Further inquiries revealed the boy and Besim had shared thousands of messages online, enthusiastically plotting the IS-inspired attack in Melbourne. Besim was arrested by Australian police.
When charged earlier this year, the Blackburn boy became the youngest suspect in Britain to be charged with a terror offence.
Now aged 15, he admitted inciting another person to commit a terrorist act when he appeared in court yesterday.
He sat alongside his father, a successful businessman, at Manchester Crown Court as he entered the guilty plea via video-link to the Old Bailey.
Prosecutor Paul Greaney QC said: ‘This charge represents conduct over a ten-day period in March this year, of inciting an Australian-based man to commit an act of terrorism abroad, namely murder a police officer during a parade to commemorate Anzac Day. The evidence of the plot derives from literally thousands of instant messages between the defendant and Sevdet Besim, recovered from the defendant’s mobile phone.
‘The messages revealed the intention of the plot and the target, along with motivation summarised as support for ISIS and enthusiasm for the attack.’
HOW HE URGED ACCOMPLICE TO BEHEAD A POLICEMAN
Shocking evidence of how the Blackburn schoolboy incited an Australian teenager to behead a policeman in Melbourne can be revealed today.
Extracts of conversations the pair had on a secure encrypted app are littered with slang, abbreviated text and spelling errors but give a chilling insight into the mind of Britain’s youngest convicted Islamic State terrorist.
During most of the messages, the boy was encouraging Sevdet Besim, 18, to attack an officer on Anzac Day. He suggested videotaping the attack and sending it to an IS recruiter.
He wrote: ‘You are a lone wolf, a wolf that begs Allah for forgiveness a wolf that doesn’t fear blame of the blamers. I’m [sic] I right?’
Besim allegedly replied: ‘Pretty much.’
He told Besim: ‘Im gonna present to you 3 options: knife attack on a police etc; car op on police; gun attack on police’, adding: ‘Police is our target akhi [brother].’
He then told him to get a ‘machetes’ and added: ‘Your [sic] going to sharpen as hard as u can. Then run a police over and decapitate.’
Focusing his argument, the boy gave specific instructions, adding: ‘What is best to do: run cop shank [stab] neck then when all them gun police show up you go and try to attack them, don’t look back expect a bullet inside you…’
The boy also wanted Besim to make a suicide video, instructing him: ‘Akhi [brother] I will need an official vid off you before the attack.
‘I will tell you what to talk about: bayah [swear allegiance], motive for attack, those who stayed behind etc.’
The boy instructed Besim to ‘start dressing like a Kuffar’, and asked if he was ‘willing for a bullet to go through you’.
The Blackburn schoolboy also suggested that, before the main plan, Besim attack somebody in their own house and behead them: ‘I suggest you break into somones [sic] house and get your first taste of beheading.’
Besim replies: ‘That’s a little risky dnt u think.’
The boy offered: ‘Not unless its few hours before op. Im talkin a proper lonely person.’
When weapons were discussed, Besim sent the boy a picture of a knife. The boy seemed to be very impressed with the picture and continued to encourage Besim by saying: ‘Handle is perfect for tearing through throat.
‘Btw don’t underestimate de-capitation bro its hard. U gotta be a lion especially that ur doin it in public.’
A trial has been expected to take place next month, but the boy entered a guilty plea to the first of the two charges he was facing. Mr Greaney said the second count, of encouraging Besim to carry out another decapitation on a ‘loner’ in their own home, would be deleted.
The boy, who is almost blind in one eye, had previously been in trouble for poor behaviour at school. Two years ago, he was sent to a referral unit for troubled children. In November 2013, he was referred to a de-radicalisation programme called Channel because of his erratic behaviour. Yesterday the boy’s family insisted they were not extremists. His mother, 36, said they had no time for Islamic State or other radical movements.
She added: ‘We think he has been pressurised to plead guilty. He’s not a terrorist, he’s a child. It’s not him, he is not to be blamed. Maybe the boy in Australia is to blame, I don’t know, he is older.’
At the Old Bailey, Mr Justice Saunders ordered reports before sentencing on September 3, saying: ‘I want to know if there is any indoctrination or belief in this case. I want some assessment of that, why and how they have occurred, and what measures can be taken in order to reverse that process.’
He said the sentencing process would be ‘extremely difficult’. Legal sources said a jail term of several years was likely.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.