News Ticker >
[ May 26, 2019 ]

Islamic Court Acquits Two Muslims Convicted of Burning Christian Couple to Death in Pakistan

[ May 26, 2019 ]

Swedish Government wants to ban ancient Viking symbols, claiming they “constitute incitement to hatred”

[ May 26, 2019 ]

Crimes during Ramadan 2019 – day 21: Jihadis kill 2007, wound 1177

[ May 25, 2019 ]

Memorial Weekend Cinema: From Here to Eternity

[ May 25, 2019 ]

How the shrieking harpy party was calmed by thoughts of the Holocaust

[ May 25, 2019 ]

President Trump says he will confront Loser Theresa May over Britain’s role in ‘spying’ on...

[ May 25, 2019 ]

Islamic CRACKDOWN: Dozens arrested for going to private yoga class in Iran

[ May 25, 2019 ]

600,000 Migrants Enter Britain in One Year

[ May 25, 2019 ]

Germany: Jews warned not to kippahs

[ May 25, 2019 ]

Indonesia Election Jihad: 8 DEAD, 737 Wounded in Violent Post-Election Riots After Jihadis’ Candidate Loses...

2 Montreal Muslim teens planned to set off bombs in the Montreal area

31

In the West we are under siege. Law enforcement officials are doing an admirable job uncovering and stopping these plots, but how long will their luck hold, as Muslim groups are doing everything they can to end effective counter-terror measures? They stopped an effective program in New York City and are working to create the impression that most of the Muslims who were caught were entrapped. Nonsense. There is nothing that would persuade any loyal citizen to go jihad.

“2 Montreal teens charged over suspected terrorist activities,” Global News, April 20, 2015:

MONTREAL — Two Montreal teens arrested last week over concerns they were about to commit a terrorist act now face serious charges.

The two 18-year-olds appeared in court on Monday; each face four terrorism-related charges: attempting to leave Canada to participate in activity of a terrorist group; facilitating terrorist activity; commission of an offence for a terrorist group; and using explosives.

The suspects, Sabrine Djaermane and El Mahdi Jamali, will remain behind bars until their bail hearing.

Quebec’s Crown prosecutor told Global News the pair were suspected of planning to set off explosives “in the Montreal area.”

According to a statement released by the RCMP, “the charges result from a short police investigation launched after information was received from the community.

“The investigation showed that Sabrine Djermane and El Mahdi Jamali were planning to leave the country to commit a terrorist act abroad.”

Police also confirmed that the investigation was ongoing, as investigators try to determine whether there are any further “individuals associated to the accused who could have conspired with them.”

Prosecutor Lyn Decarie said the case is expected to return to court next Friday to fix a date for the bail hearing.

Djaremane has pleaded not guilty to all charges, while Jamali has not yet entered his plea.

In a statement, the Federal Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Steven Blaney, said that the government was determined to confront terrorism threats in Canada and he commended the RCMP for its vigilance.

“Together our efforts will serve to protect Canadians from terrorists who wish to cause harm and threaten our freedom.

“That is why we introduced the Anti-Terrorism Act, 2015 to give our law enforcement and national security agencies the tools they need to better protect Canadians against these ever-evolving threats of jihadi terrorists.”

The teens were students at Montreal’s Collège de Maisonneuve, where, in late February, several other students from the college were believed to have joined militants in Syria.

The father of 18-year-old Bilel Zouaidia, one of the six teenagers who left Canada in February, said his son took Arabic and religious courses through Adil Charkaoui’s École Les Compagnons.

The classes were held at Montreal’s Collège de Maisonneuve, where three of the other teens were also enrolled.

After first cancelling Charkaoui’s rental agreement to stop his classes from being offered on its campus, the Collège de Maisonneuve then retracted, saying it had no legal grounds to cancel its contract, as nothing inappropriate was found in the courses offered….

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest