Netherlands: Six Muslim children taken into care as parents planned to go to Syria to wage jihad

More Islamic child abuse. Were these couples planning to take their children to Syria and get them in on the jihad as well? Anyway, “Justice minister Ivo Opstelten said on Friday the passports of 33 people suspected of wanting to join terror groups had been cancelled.” So now these 33 people are still in the Netherlands. Are they being watched, or are they free to wage jihad at home instead of going to Syria to do it?

gaza muslim children

“Six children taken into care over parents’ jihad plans: officials,” Dutch News, August 30, 2014:

Officials have cancelled the passports of two couples from Huizen in Noord-Holland and taken their children into care because of fears they were planning to head to Syria, officials said on Saturday.

There are strong indications the two couples, aged 30 and 31, and 32 and 34, were planning to travel to the Middle East to join the IS militia, the public prosecution department told a news conference.

One couple had an eight month old girl, the other five boys up to to nine years in age. The children have been taken ‘to a place of safety’ but have not been kept together, the Telegraaf reported. The children were all born in the Netherlands and have Dutch nationality. Their passports have also been cancelled.

Both the couples’ homes were searched and in one ‘things’ were found which pointed to a speedy departure, the public prosecution department said. The four adults have been taken into custody and a criminal investigation is under way.

Justice minister Ivo Opstelten said on Friday the passports of 33 people suspected of wanting to join terror groups had been cancelled.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute here.

or

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Pin It on Pinterest