Our Truth About CAIR ad campaign is waking people up, and the Hamas operatives are feeling the heat. Hamas-CAIR thugs employed the usual suspects — corrupt political puppets — to issue a resolution against AFDI’s bus ads.
As whole swaths of the Middle East and Africa fall to Islamic supremacists and our closest ally in the Middle East is being attacked on four fronts from Jew-hating Muslims on a jihad to annihilate the Jewish state, the Washington D.C. city council is doing the bidding of Hamas organizations here in the US.
Shame on them.
….the District should seek to promote religious tolerance and discourage efforts, such as the advertisements from the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) displayed on Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) buses that promote Islamophobia.
It’s not Islamophobia, it’s islamorealism (but that’s another ad).
Now it’s “intolerance” to speak out against Islamic Jew-hatred. It’s bitterly ironic that the city council issued this statement as Jews are being attacked by frenzied Muslims around the world seething with hatred and chanting genocidal war chants dating back to the time of Muhammad, attacking Jews solely because they were Jewish. The quran says that the Jews are “the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe” (5:82). But that’s not “intolerance” or “bigotry” — our pointing it out is. Did no one on the DC city council notice how they were being played?
This resolution proves one thing: these councils and committees, etc., are corrupt, partisan drains on taxpayer dollars. Useful idiots sharpening the knives of their executioners. The San Francisco City Council issued this same resolution against my ads — the first of its kind.
Note to CAIR: I am doubling my buy, and the Muslim Hitler ads are coming to major cities in a BIG way :)
CAIR Applauds D.C. Council Resolution Against Anti-Islam Bus Ads
(WASHINGTON, D.C., 7/14/2014) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization, today applauded a resolution adopted by the Washington, D.C., city council “supporting religious tolerance toward people of all faiths in the District of Columbia” and rejecting anti-Muslim bigotry.
The resolution, which was supported by CAIR and Jewish Voice for Peace – DC Metro Chapter, was introduced after extremist blogger Pamela Geller’s hate group American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) placed an Islamophobic advertisement on buses in Washington, D.C., falsely claiming that the Quran, Islam’s revealed text, encourages Muslims to hate Jews.
“We thank Council Chairman Phil Mendelson for his leadership in passing this resolution reaffirming the District’s long-standing tradition of religious freedom and respect for diversity,” said CAIR Government Affairs Manager Robert McCaw. “The resolution is a clear repudiation of anti-Muslim hate and sends a strong message to those who seek to promote divisions in our nation.”
“Jewish Voice for Peace – DC Metro Chapter is proud to support this strong statement from the council affirming inclusion and diversity. As a Jewish organization, we vehemently oppose the targeting and scapegoating of American Muslims and oppose those voices that seek to pit us against one another,” said Jewish Voice for Peace – DC Metro Chapter representative Rachel Roberts.
The resolution, which was adopted today by unanimous consent declaring the “sense of the Council of the District of Columbia,” states in part:
“The Members of the Council of the District of Columbia find that:
(1) As a city with a diverse ethnic and religious population, the District of Columbia has a proud history of supporting individual religious freedoms and is strengthened by the diverse religious, political, and cultural traditions of its residents.
(2) The District is benefitted by the multiplicity of faiths whose tenets motivate humanitarian services, such as the provision of food to the hungry, shelter to the needy, and inexpensive or free health services.
(3) As such, the District should seek to promote religious tolerance and discourage efforts, such as the advertisements from the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) displayed on Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) buses that promote Islamophobia. These advertisements single out and disparage Muslims by associating the religion of Islam with Adolf Hitler and identifying its practitioners as anti-Semites.
(4) While respecting the First Amendment, we should discourage acts and expressions that disparage the religious or cultural beliefs and traditions of others. Such acts and expressions have been known to promote prejudice, incite fear and anger, and pose a threat to public safety.
(5) We believe that religious and cultural divides can be bridged through tolerant, civil, and respectful exchange of dialogue between disparate groups. This is the highest expression of our democratic principles.
(6) Collectively, we should choose to promote tolerance.
(7) The District should be a place where multiculturalism is celebrated and individuals can freely practice their faith without disparagement or fear of physical attack.
“. . .It is the sense of the Council of the District of Columbia that:
(1) Out of respect for the diverse religious, ethnic, and cultural makeup of this nation and the District, advertisements that disparage religious, ethnic, and cultural groups should be eliminated within the District.
(2) The government of the District of Columbia should continue to promote religious, ethnic, and cultural diversity and tolerance.”
The resolution takes effect immediately.
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.