I flew into Michigan late last night after spending a good part of my afternoon and evening yesterday on the tarmac. I am being deposed today in my three-year legal battle for free speech against Dearborn SMART transit for refusing my ads to help Muslim girls living in dangerous and violent households. Longtime Atlas readers are familiar with my 2010 lawsuit: Geller Vs. Detroit
We won this case, but SMART still refused to run the ad (they were more afraid of offending Islamic supremacists than concerned with saving lives). The sixth circuit overturned our win in a "tortured and twisted" opinion. And so we are appealing. My legal team, Robert Muise and David Yerushalmi, will go all the way to the Supremes on this if we have to.
Postings will be light today — so bear with me. These ads must run. It is a sad state of affairs in America that we have to fight to get them up, but fight we will — we must save lives no matter how hard these government goons try to stop and silence us. We must provide networks, safehouses, and support systems to those who wish to escape. It is a difficult journey.
This is America — everyone has the same right to a free life.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit rules AFDI Islam ad is political: Geller: opinion is "tortured and twisted."
Wall Street Journal weighed in on the twsited Sixth Circuit Court's ruling: "When the Side of a Bus Isn't a Public Space" Wall Street Journal, October 28, 2012
- Winging it to Cincinnati for another free speech legal battle
- Pamela Geller, WND Commentary: Fighting Shariah in Dearborn
- AFDI v. SMART Again: Fight Sharia, Taking Dearborn Back to Court, "Let Freedom Roll!"
- Islamic Law vs American Law: Request for Ruling on Freedom Buses in Dearborn
Appeals Free Speech Ruling, "Leaving Islam?" Bus Ads Won't Run Yet, As
Michigan Girl Gets Honor Murdered For "Not Following Islam"
- AFDI Free Speech Victory: What They Are Saying
- HUGE FREE SPEECH VICTORY: WE WON IN DETROIT! AFDI Protects the First Amendment and Wins big against SMART
- Detroit Free Speech Lawsuit Status: Eight Months Later Still No Decision
- RTTV: Pamela Geller Debates Dr. Said in the Battle of the Buses, Freedom vs Dawah
- Pamela Geller on Fox and Friends
- Christian Science Monitor Shills for Death Penalty for Apostates
- And still No Decision Yet in Free Speech Lawsuit in Detroit
- Pamela Geller, American Thinker: Fighting for Free Speech in Detroit
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.