August 4th, the march to freedom begins with one step …..SION (Stop Islamization of Nations) World Freedom Congress on the eleventh anniversary of the September 11th jihadist attacks on America, the world's leading freedom action organizations are joining forces and converging in Stockholm on August 4th. Representatives from Stop Islamization of Nations (SION), Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), Stop Islamisation of Europe (SIOE), the English Defence League (EDL), and allied groups will speak.
The conference heralds the launch of a worldwide counter jihad alliance. Freedom fighters from Europe and America, as well as India, Israel, and other areas threatened by jihad, will at last be working together and forming a common defense of freedom and human rights.
Stockholm was chosen for the Global Counter Jihad rally because of the actions of an Iraqi-born Swedish citizen, Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly, who travelled to central Stockholm on December 11, 2010 in order to commit mass murder in revenge for Sweden's "silence" over cartoons of Islam's founder and the presence of Swedish troops in Afghanistan. Al-Abdaly succeeded only in killing himself, but his jihad plot is particularly noteworthy because he turned to jihad violence and hatred in England, at the Luton Islamic Centre.
SION stands for the freedom of speech — as opposed to Islamic prohibitions of "blasphemy" and "slander," which are used effectively to quash honest discussion of jihad and Islamic supremacism; the freedom of conscience — as opposed to the Islamic death penalty for apostasy; and the equality of rights of all people before the law — as opposed to Sharia's institutionalized discrimination against women and non-Muslims. Join the SION Facebook group here.
The first Worldwide Counter-Jihad Initiative meeting and public demonstration will take place on Saturday August the 4th 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Representatives of various counter-jihad organizations from all around the world will be attending. Stop Islamization of Nations (SION), Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), Stop Islamisation of Europe (SIOE), The English Defence League (EDL), The Q Society (Australia) and many other allied groups will speak at the event.
For further information or interview bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 4th 2012 at 2.00 pm, Norra Bantorget
- Pamela Geller, Executive Director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative and co founder of Stop Islamization Of America.
- Robert Spencer is the director of Jihad Watch, author of many books on Islam and jihad and co-founder of SIOA.
- Steven Lennon (Tommy Robinson) Joint spokesperson for the EDL and joint Party Vice Chairman of the British Freedom Party
- Kev Carrol – Joint spokesperson for the EDL and joint Party Vice Chairman of the British Freedom Party
- Anders Gravers – the founder of the SIO movement, the leader of SIOE (Stop islamisation of Europe) and leader of SIAD (Stop islamisation of Denmark).
- Pavel Chernev – Stop The Islamisation of Europe, Bulgaria
- Michael Stürzenberger – The Freedom Bavaria/ Die Frieheit Bayern
- Mimosa Koiranen – Finnish Defence League
Other Speakers include:
- Rune Hauge – Norwegian Defence League
- Debbie Robinson – Q Society Australia
- Leo Baardsan – Norwegian Defence League
- Richard Abrahamsson – Swedish Defence League
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.