News Ticker >
[ December 10, 2019 ]

Jewish Market Was “Targeted” in Jersey City Bloodbath, 6 DEAD Including Police Detective

[ December 10, 2019 ]

President Trump will address false impeachment charges during the Senate trial

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Bronx: Muslim migrant plotted to behead people with chainsaw, had huge cache of weapons

[ December 10, 2019 ]

After NAS Pensacola shooting, Navy suspends flight training for nearly 300 Saudi students, official says

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Three Orthodox Jews said hurt in heavy gunfire in NJ kosher supermarket

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Two Gunmen Randomly Open Fire At Jewish Market, Two Cops Shot, “Active Shooting Situation”

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Attorney General: FBI acted in ‘bad faith’ in probing Trump campaign’s links to Russia

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Texas Muslim cleric whines that when Muslims preach about Muslims killing Jews, “Pamela Geller jumps...

[ December 10, 2019 ]

Jewish student brutally attacked by Muslims at Paris metro for speaking Hebrew

[ December 10, 2019 ]

EU openly declares war on the Jews

Muslim child sex ringleader convicted for 30 counts of rape of three-year-old girl

15

No. words.

This vicious savage, the Muslim ringleader, who raped a girl for 14 years starting when she was just three years old, defiantly claimed in court that "my only crime was to be Muslim."

And law enforcement did nothing. Nothing when the girls came to them pleading for help. So afraid were they of insultng Islam or worse, inflaming the Muslim community.

'They did not stand a chance': Rochdale sex-ring rape victims branded 'prostitutes' by social service staff

Rochdale child sex ring leader convicted for 30 counts of rape of three-year-old girl Daily Mail

SEX RING: Man convicted of 30 counts of rape

  • Shabir Ahmed, 59, led child sex exploitation ring of nine men who targeted vulnerable young girls in Rochdale and Oldham
  • He was jailed for 19 years last month following an 11-week trial
  • Ahmed – known to his victims by the nickname 'Daddy' – could not be named as he was awaiting trial on separate child rape charges
  • A rapist at the centre of the Rochdale child-grooming was convicted for 30 counts of sexual abuse at Manchester Crown Court today.

Shabir Ahmed, 59, of Windsor Avenue, Oldham, was found guilty of the systematic rape of a three-year-old girl which lasted 14 years until she was 17.

Ahmed was jailed for 19 years as one of nine men involved in the Rochdale sex-ring convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child and trafficking a child within the UK.

He was also ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for life after the girl courageously came forward and spoke to the police about the abuse.

Detective Chief Superintendent Mary Doyle, head of GMP’s Public Protection Division, said: “This girl has shown phenomenal bravery to come forward and tell the police and other authorities about what happened to her and I hope today’s outcome gives other victims of abuse the confidence to trust in the police.

“We do take all forms of abuse and exploitation extremely seriously and are continually working with our partners to ensure we improve the ways to deal with vulnerable people.

“We already knew Ahmed was an integral part of the Rochdale grooming case – now we can also say his horrific campaign of abuse began many years ago with the systematic rape of this one victim.

“Ahmed was in many ways the ring-leader of a loosely connected on-street grooming ring. Over the course of several years, he was the common denominator in a group of men who raped and abused girls aged between 13 and 17 at the time of the offences.”
On May 9, eight other men were sentenced to a total of 77 years in jail as part Greater Manchester Police’s largest ever investigation into child sexual exploitation.

The inquiry focused on allegations that five teenage girls in Rochdale were sexually exploited over a period of time by a group of 11 men.

Officers are still hunting Mohammed Shahzad, 40, who has not been seen since June 15 2011. Shazad is wanted for rape.

Detective Chief Superintendent Doyle added: “We are confident that there may be other arrests in the future and, as always, we would appeal to anyone who has been a victim of abuse to speak to police, carers or the health authorities. Your information will be treated seriously and in confidence.”

Anyone who is concerned about a child or young person should call Greater Manchester Police on 101 or 999 in emergencies.

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.


Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pin It on Pinterest