Dear freedom lover:
Sinister Islamic supremacist groups like Hamas-linked CAIR and the group behind the Ground Zero Mosque, the American Society of Muslim Advancement (ASMA), are making huge end-of-the-year fundraising pushes. CAIR just sent out a call for a December fundraising goal of $240,000 to fight “Islamophobia.” Daisy Khan of ASMA is asking for money to combat “the likes of Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer.”
The enemies of freedom are well funded and determined to shut down everyone who tells the truth about jihad and Islamization. By contrast, those who dare to stand against the Islamic supremacists are – contrary to their false claims – few in number and short on resources.
Yet we have accomplished so much. In 2011 the American Freedom Defense Initiative’s Stop the Islamization of America project did all this and more:
- We stopped the Ground Zero Mosque, an insult to all free people, in its tracks – initial plans announced by Daisy Khan to break ground on September 11, 2011 have been postponed indefinitely;
- We fought and will continue to fight Muslim Brotherhood rabats in neighborhoods and small towns across America;
- We dedicated the Aqsa Parvez Memorial Grove in Jerusalem, in memory of victims of honor killings worldwide. This was the first-ever recognition by anyone in the West that we would not allow the barbaric practice of Islamic honor killing to spread in free societies;
- We prevailed in our eighteen-month struggle against Detroit’s SMART Transit after they refused to run our ads offering help to those threatened with death for leaving Islam. Don’t they have a right to live, also?
- We filed suit against the NYC MTA in our pro-Israel, free speech legal battle after CBS Outdoor and the New York City Transit Authority approved an anti-Semitic ad campaign to run in over 1,000 subway cars but refused our pro-Israel campaign to counter this Jew-hatred and historical revisionism;
- We exposed the dirty little secret of the meat industry: a large portion of the meat being sold is halal, but is not labeled as such. AFDI is currently working on a petition to get the labeling laws changed;
- We alerted Americans all over the country to what the Ground Zero Mosque project is all about and who is behind it with our documentary film on the Ground Zero Mosque to packed houses all over the country.
No one is doing the work we are doing and accomplishing what we are accomplishing. No one else is putting the Islamic supremacists on the defensive and calling attention to the human rights abuses that they’re excusing and justifying the way we are.
Yet we have done all this and much more on a shoestring. We don’t have a lavish budget. We don’t have big foundations or generous endowments behind us. We don’t even draw salaries. For every initiative, we have to go begging to the few donors who see the value of our work for freedom.
Please think about the work SIOA has done, and all the things we would be able to accomplish if we only had the resources. Please consider giving something – anything – to help our work keep going. Donate through Paypal to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (tax-deductible).
We are fighting for America. We are fighting for freedom. We are fighting for you. Please join us.
Yours in liberty
Pamela Geller, Executive Director
Robert Spencer, Associate Director
American Freedom Defense Initiative/Stop Islamization of America
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email email@example.com
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.