Advertisement at Washinton Note (hat tip Van)
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America's survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
NEW YORK, March 31, 2011 — Human rights activists and advocates for journalistic accuracy are holding a conference this week in Washington to protest the expansion of Al-Jazeera in the United States. "Al-Jazeera, Global Jihad, and the Suicide of the West" will convene at noon on Friday, April 1 at the National Press Club, 529 14th St. Northwest.
Topics will include:
- The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
- How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
- How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
- The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported "International Solidarity Movement" in the Middle East.
With the Middle East in flames, Obama conducting an illegal war in Libya, and Islamic jihad on the march, America's Survival, Inc. announces an emergency conference in Washington, D.C.
April 1, 2011 – National Press Club – Washington, D.C
First Amendment Lounge – 12-4:00 p.m.
529 14th Street Northwest
Washington D.C., DC 20045
- ~ The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
- ~ How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
- ~ How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
- ~ The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported "International Solidarity Movement" in the Middle East.
Open to the press and the public.
Light lunch and refreshments will be served.
12:15-12:40 Cliff Kincaid
12:45-1:20 Jerry Kenney
1:30-2:00 Charles Ortel
2:15-2:45 Lee Kaplan
3:00-3:40 Pamela Geller
3:45 concluding remarks by Cliff Kincaid while Pamela Geller signs copies of
The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America until 4 p.m.
THE FALSE FRIEND: WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS ABOUT QATAR, AL-JAZEERA, AND TERRORISM
- Al-Jazeera is a foreign policy instrument of the Qatar regime.
- Qatar is a state sponsor of terrorism because it serves as a financial base for al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
- Obama officials are publicly lying about Qatar being a friend of the U.S.
- Al-Jazeera was judged to be the most probable cause of another Middle East war, as a result of the chaos it was causing in and among Arab states.
How deep has this jihadist prop-org infiltrated centers of power in the US? Check this out:
Al Jazeera will have a presence at Wednesday night's Radio and TV Congressional Dinner at the Convention Center.
Al Jazeera’s Arabic channel Bureau Chief, Abderrahim Foukara and English language channel Bureau Chief Muhammad Cajee and its own Jeff Ballou who sits on the association’s executive committee will lead a team of staff and the following guests to the RTCA dinner tonight.”
THE GUEST LIST
Capt. John Kirby, Spokesman, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
George Little, Director, CIA office of public affairs
Michael Blake, Associate Director and Deputy Associate Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, Office of Public Engagement, The White House
Karen Richardson, Associate Director for International Outreach, Office of Public Engagement, The White House
Famed civil rights attorney Robert Watkins, of Counsel Williams and Connolly
Robert Cardillo, Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Integration
Shawn Turner, spokesman, National Security Council, The White House
Harry Jaffe, Washingtonian Magazine
PJ Crowley, Former State Department spokesman
Bob Litt, General Counsel, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Vic Carter, Anchor, CBS Baltimore
Ben Chang, U.S. Department of State
Matt Lee, The Associated Press and dean of the State Department Press Corps
B Christopher Thigpen, CEO, Savannah Essentials
UPDATE: Al Jazeera adds…Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., Chris Hensman, The White House and Washingtonian‘s Jill Hudson. And with the longest title we’ve seen since the last time we wrote this phrase is…Cherreka Montgomery, Director of the Evaluation and Measurement Unit, Office of the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, Office of Policy, Planning and Resources U.S. Department of State.
Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.