Wow, I just got my daily alert from CAIR, and not so much as a word on Iran's bloodiest day yet. Just their daily Islamic obsession with the Jewish people. Muslim Jew hatred — they cling to it, like the "Palestinians" cling to "occupation," even though there is not so much as an Israeli toenail in Gaza.
Here are the CAIR headlines:
- CAIR: Controversy Over Military Chaplains Evangelizing
- CAIR-MI: No Special Privileges for Missionary Group at Arab
Festival (AP) [Atlas here]
- Evangelical Group Linked to Anti-Muslim Preacher
- CAIR-NY: Panel Votes to Add Muslim Holidays to School
- CAIR-MN: Who are the Gatekeepers of the Somali Community?
- NJ: Bend the Uniform Policy to Allow Headscarves for
- ACLU Lawsuit Challenges Secret Isolated Housing Units in
- Israeli Police Humiliate Palestinians – Put It on YouTube
(Haaretz) [CAIR JEW OBSESSION!]
- The Language that Absolves Israel (LA Times) [CAIR JEW OBSESSION!]
Check out — no special privileges for Arab Christian group. CAIR equates basic human freedoms for non-believers as "special privileges".
The Truth Must be Told
Your contribution supports independent journalism
Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.
Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.
Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.
Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.